Chapter 22

It's been 2 years since the Proposal and the day has finally arrived for the Wedding and Emma was fidgeting in her mom's old Wedding Dress. "Emma calm down I know how nerve racking it is during a Wedding." Enterprise said as she fixed her Daughter's hair before putting on the Veil. "I'm sorry mom its it's just that I'm nervous about starting a new life but this time without you since you returned to me." "Its all right Emma throughout the years after I was supposedly 'Killed in Action', I kept an eye on you watching you grow up and become more mature than I was at your age and to me I felt that you are already living in a new life without me but don't worry about it everything will be alright."

Emma took a breather as she grabs the bouquet of flowers from Belfast as she walked towards the front of the hall where The Groom awaits. After arriving at the front, the Priest then started to conduct his service and prayers until it was time for the vows. "I Daniel Jones will take Emma Naomi Thompson to be my lawfully wedded wife from this day to the end no matter what life may throw at us I pledge my life to you." "And now will the Bride speak her Vows. "I Emma Naomi Thompson will take Daniel Jones as my lawfully wedded husband starting today up till the end of time and no matter what happens in life I will always stay by your side which is why I I pledge my life to you." Unicorn arrived with the rings and presents it to the couple as the Priest allows them to put on the rings before saying. "Now you may kiss the Bride!" Daniel then grabs Emma and kisses her as the crowd starts clapping as a Carrier was calming a Maid who was crying. "I I raised her most of her life and seeing this is is-!"  "Now now Belfast its alright it's part of growing up." The newlyweds then started to walk down the aisle as their fellow graduates raised their ceremonial Sabres creating an arch for them to walk under.

A couple hours later everyone gathered together in an auditorium and celebrated with the newlyweds and their closest relatives and friends even poked fun at the two causing laughter and a lot of embarrassments. The party was over after the Bride threw her bouquet that was soon caught by Ark Royal causing nearby Lolis to get nervous until she said. "Relax ladies I've been dating a young man who prefers cougars like myself." Everyone gave a sigh of relief at Ark Royal's response.