Chapter 21

With the party over Enterprise escorted Daniel and his family to their car and said. "Thank you everything you've done for Emma and I don't think she even knows that this was planned at the beginning since you asked for permission to propose to her."

Flashback
Enterprise was getting a massage from a chair as Daniel came up nervous as he to decided to get a massage before asking her. "Hey Mrs. Thompson, I have been thinking about something and I'd like to talk about it after the massage if that's okay with you." "What do you want to talk about?" "Its about Emma." "Is Emma getting a little ahead of herself  in your relationship?" "No its something else." "Is something wrong with her that you only found out?" "No its it's just that I asked my parents to see if it was alright  to ask Emma 'The Question' and my dad said 'All in Good Time' so my question is Will you grant me permission to propose to her?" Enterprise stood up as the massage was over and said. "Emma speaks highly of you and that advice your dad said is good and I'd love to have you as a Son In Law or better yet the son I never had." "Th thank you and could you help me out on finding the perfect ring for her?" Daniel stood up as he said those words. "Very well I came here to catch a movie that won't be shown until 7 PM and it was the same movie that Jack and I watched on our first date and even with his death a week ago I felt that he would've love to see this film again but with our daughter along for the ride and bring you along to but she's still a little devastated since she had stories to tell him about her life which was why I decided to come here alone." "Is it alright if I join you since this classic is one of my favorite movies." Enterprise couldn't help but smile at the young man and the two went to reserve their tickets for the showing as they went around the mall looking at Engagement Rings to which they couldn't find something they thought suits Emma and they asked for the price to make a custom made ring and all were expensive until they were able to find one that was at a fair price and they both explained to the owner the details they'd want for the ring as Enterprise suggested putting 'CVN65' around the ring and adding a plane with a heart shaped wing filled with Emma's birthstone which was 'Turquoise' due to her birthday being in December. After everything was set in place, the owner gave Daniel the contact information and they left in peace.

"Mrs Thompson, I got a couple of tickets for a Baseball Game later this month and I would appreciate it if you only tell her about the game because I hope to have the Kiss Cam on us when I propose to her." "Good Idea I'll explain everything to her except for the proposal and I'll make sure to take a photo of that moment." "Thanks and it's almost 6:50 PM and I want to grab some food before the movie starts!" Daniel said as he then noticed his watch.

Enterprise waved the Jones goodbye and turns around to see Emma with her arms crossed. "You and Daniel planned this the Entire time!" She said sternly as she walks up to her mom. "Emma I know you're an adult but watch your mouth." Enterprise responds before Emma gave her a hug. "That was the greatest surprise ever mom! Thank you for not telling me about it cause the moment he propose to me I would've instantly said yes! But I was shocked and with a ton of people watching it took me a while to say those three words."

The two returned inside to help with the last of the cleaning since the Jones family helped with the chairs and the tables, and Emma's family did the last bit of the work and being grateful that their guests did most of the work.