Chapter 13

"Class today we are going to be skating on an ice rink with weights but before we do that the Commander is here to personally introduce to you your new classmates, Commander." "This is Emma Naomi Thompson, Daniel Jones, Angel Ruiz, and Alexander Johnson." She said as she introduced the transfer students and one of the students spoke. "I thought Emma was at Maid school but why is she here instead of learning how to become a maid." "Cadet William Briscoe! Get out and give me a 100 push ups, 100 Sit Ups and a 10 kilometer run!" William gets up and pushes Emma to the ground as Daniel walks up behind William before closing the door behind him. "Why did you pushed her down!" He said holding William up the wall. "Oh look 'shy guy' is protecting a future maid." Daniel got so restless that he punches him in the face causing a fight to start! Commander Thompson comes out with the teacher to stop the fight not before William detached the prosthetic leg of Daniel and swings it at his face giving him a huge gash and getting knocked out. "Just as I was gonna tell them to stop they just stopped with a knocked out Cadet with a huge gash caused by a prosthetic leg." She thought as she grabs her Walkie Talkie and calls in the medics to her location as Emma rushes out dragging her two friends who were struggling to contain her. "Whatever you were going to do Aunt Jo, Daniel was just defending me as a good boyfriend would do and William Briscoe was our bully back in Elementary School!" Emma's aunt nodded as she then asks Iowa for William Briscoe's school records as medics took an unconscious Daniel towards the medical building with a worried Emma.

Fast Forward

Daniel woke up on a hospital bed and as he turned around, he noticed Emma was there with the Commander. "Where is Will?" He asked as the Commander came up to him. "He's currently detained and will be on trial once the JAG gets here." "Anyways, I'm glad you're alright Daniel except for that gash on your face!" Daniel touches the forehead to which Emma mentioned noticing a bandage wrapped around his head. "As for punishment for fighting I'd be sending you to the brig for a couple of weeks but since you've been defending my niece I'll make it a week." "Daniel got confused. "Wait Commander are you her aunt!" "Yeah but I first of all rest and I'll make sure to make your cell comfortable for you since I'm sorry to say that your day to day prosthetic is now evidence to be presented in trial." "Its alright I have a crutch to help me move around so Emma could you please get Belfast to fetch it for me." "Sure and I'll be back after class to check on you!" Emma said as she went to the cafeteria where Belfast was working at before proceeding to class.

After resting, Daniel woke up to see Emma, his crutch and a backpack full of books and homework. "My aunt gave me permission to escort you to your cell let's go!" Daniel slowly moved off the bed as Emma hands him his crutch as she helps him up before guiding him towards one of the cells where a desk chair, and a covered bathroom that had a shower with a chair also inside along with a temporary closet and a twin sized bed. "I know its just for a while but I made sure to give you your privacy." "Thank you Emma and make sure that you or the others get me my work every day anyway how's the classes so far?" He said as he sat down on his bed. "Well the guys from that class we first arrived have been keeping their distance and the girls now want you as if they're becoming Yanderes." Daniel chuckled as Emma continued to talk about her day.

Author's Note: My homestate of California has been under lockdown since last night so now I'm not sure if the company's water will be enough to last until the end of the Covid 19 and if they close down I'm out of job temporary