Prologue

"The truth is 'War Never Changes, It's exactly the same no matter which era it happens upon'. I should know since I was a victim of war due to an attack by The Sirens who killed my parents on separate engagements." A woman with silver hair thought to herself as an eagle lands on her arm just as a maid came to her. "Little E Before you leave port there's a couple of gifts your parents left you." "Belfast." Little E responds. "You don't need to call me that anymore." "I know that Miss Emma but you are still a miniture version of your mom." Belfast hands over the gifts to which Emma opens up in surprise and holds up one of the objects. "Is this my mom's cap?" "Yes and this sabre's your dad's and both of represents a leader which I can see in you." Emma puts on her mom's cap and dad's sabre before turning towards the sea as Belfast starts to walk off the CVN 65. "Make your parents proud Ms. Emma." Belfast mentally said to Emma "The most important thing I've learned from my history class is that 'New Eras May Begin But War Never Changes'." Emma thought to herself as she knew she was part of a new generation of Warships fitted with not only Nuclear Power but of weapons before leaving port.

Author's Note: This is my first story revolving around Azur Lane and I'm hoping to make more of these in the future.