Ch.1 Parents?!

"This can't be right..."

Izuku paced in his upstairs bathroom his hands fiddling with the test.

Grabbing the pregnancy package he reread it.

One line for negative and two for positive.

The omega picked up the stick, squinting he looked at it carefully.

A faint second line showed, it wasn't prominent but it was undeniably there.
He couldn't deny it anymore he had done at least five other tests, all of them positive. He should have picked up on it, the puking, the late heat, all the signs were there.

He felt his stomach coil into a knot.
Blood was rushing through his ears and his heart threatened to burst out of his chest.

No, no, no.

He tried to slow his breathing when a second thought crossed his mind, how was this going to work?
They were going steady for five years since he confessed to him in there finale year at UA, they had moved in together over two years ago and he had been number one hero for nearly a year, his life was just starting to get figured out.
He wasn't ready to be a parent! They weren't even married sure they were mated but it's not the same as a bond or real marriage...

He could get an abortion.
He felt instantly nauseous every inch of him recoiled at the very thought.
No, he couldn't, never. His omega nor he would ever go through with that, even if he had only known he'd been pregnant for a little while, he already loved the pup.
A drop of sweat slithered down his brow. Then that lead to the question;
how was he going to tell Katsuki?

He paled at the thought. How would he react?
He had calmed since there high school years but he still had a scarlet temper.
The alpha was surprisingly attentive and he paid close attention to Izuku's emotions. He cared alot for him, he was a good alpha, sure he still had his flaws but he loved him and that's more than the omega could ever ask for. But since Bakugou was so attentive he wouldn't be able to hide his pregnancy. What if he didn't want there child? What if he didn't want him anymore?

His vision blurred with tears, they streamed hotly down his face as a lump thickened in his throat. He whimpered pathetically.
His hands went over his mouth as he sunk to his knees sobbing.

What was he going to do?

_____________________________

"I'm back, nerd."

Katsuki called shutting the door behind him. He just finished his patrol and was finally home after his rather boring and uneventful shift. He dropped his keys onto the shoe cabinet. Slipping off his heavy army style boots dropping them on the floor.

"Welcome home, Kacchan."

Izuku said appearing at the end of the hall shuffling his feet nervously.
The air was tinged with their intermingling scents of his smoked wood and spice and Deku's pine and wild flowers, but a bitter tinge of distress pheremones was distrupting the aroma.

" Hey, what's the matter? Did somebody hurt you?" He questioned.
The alpha had a growl rumbling in his chest, already preparing to dismember whoever upset his omega.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, um no, I'm fine r-really." The smaller male studdard avoiding his gaze.

"Right, so your stinking up the place with distress pheremones for no reason?" He said stepping closer to him.