Chapter 77

"Aaahhhh OMG i can't believe we are in London" Camila grinned as we stepped off the plane.

"Believe it baby" Lauren grinned lifting their intertwined hands, brushing her lips across Camila's knuckles.

"I'm hungry, i want Nando's like now" Normani said pushing pass them.

"Girl we just got off the plane" Dinah told her.

"Yeah and this girl is starving" Normani replied.

"Me too, i could kill for Nando's right now" Camila grinned.

"You've never even tried it" Ally rolled her eyes.

"It's a restaurant specifically for chicken, girl I don't care, take me to Nando's" Camila let go of Lauren's hand catching up to Normani, who linked arms with the brunette.

"I gotchu girl let's do this" Normani lifted her arm up in the air as if performing the nae nae and walked through the airport towards baggage claim with her arm linked with Camila's.

"Can you come back with my girlfriend please" Lauren called jogging slightly to catch up with them.

"You have her all day and night, it's my turn go away" Normani slapped Lauren's hand away that tried to intertwine with Camila's.

"Uh, Ow! I'm allowed to hold my girl's hand" Lauren glared at Normani.

"Yeah you are boo" Camila smiled slipping her hand into Lauren's pulling her along with them.

"These bitches way to hype after that long ass flight" Dinah yawned, wrapping her arm around Ally's shoulders pulling her into her side, resting her head on top of the shorter girls.

"Agreed" Ally nodded leaning into Dinah, as they took a slow walk to baggage claim, meeting up with the other three girls, that stood with half of their luggage.

"Finally, where the hell have you two been?" Normani asked.

"Taking our time, i'm not in no rush" Dinah shrugged.

"Uhh Hellooooo we are in London, the most beautiful city in the world, and we only have 2 days here, I want to make the most of my time, so hurry up" Camila told them.

"Jeesh girl, who bit you in the ass" Dinah rolled her eyes.

"That will be me, but in a good way of course" Lauren smirked, bending her head and biting Camila's neck hard causing the brunette to jump and yelp slightly.

"Keep the PDA and dirty talk to a minimum, it's really gross" Dinah fake gagged.

"MY BAG" Ally shouted as she saw her suitcase about to disappear around the conveyor belt once again.

Dinah quickly pushed her way through the crowd of people, and picked up the shorter girls case.

"You know for such a short person, your case is far too heavy" Dinah huffed dragging it back to where the girls were standing.

"Shut it" Ally shoved Dinah, making her stumble back a few steps.

"I'll get you back for that later, right now I am still half asleep" Dinah warned her.

"I LOVE YOU D" Ally grinned biting her lip in a nervous behavior.

"Uh huh" Dinah nodded, her tongue probing the inside of her cheek.

"Whose case are we waiting on?" Normani asked.

"Mine, as per usual" Camila rolled her eyes.