Chapter 48

Lauren's POV:

My eyes fluttered open, my arms instantly tightening around Camila's waist as a reflex, her head snuggled more into my chest, her legs and arms squeezing my body tightly.

I smiled pressing my lips to the top of her head, Camila's head turned to look at me, her chin resting on my chest with a sleepy smile playing on her lips.

"Morning" she mumbled.

"Morning beautiful" I smiled leaning forward to kiss her nose.

"Mmm" Camila sighed happily closing her eyes.

"I hate to kill the cute moment but we all have to go rehearse" Dinah smiled.

'When the hell did you get here" I jumped starring at her standing at the end of the bed.

"Morning" Dinah smiled.

I rolled my eyes grabbing a pillow and throwing it at her which she blocked.

Camila rolled off of me and stared at the ceiling with a stupid smile on her face.

"Okay what are you so happy about?" I arched my brow at her.

'I'm just so in love with you" Camila smiled turning her head to face me.

'Awwww Camz" I grinned feeling my cheeks heat up.

She smiled rolling on her side and kissing my bottom lip.

"You're even more beautiful when you blush" she smiled and I just knew I was blushing harder.

"Stop" I groaned rolling over and burying my face in the pillows.

Camila giggled an I felt her climb onto my back straddling my ass, her hands ran under my shirt leaning forward to press her lips to my back.

'You're so beautiful, and cute and drop dead gorgeous, I'm in love with your smile, your eyes and the way you make me feel but more importantly I'm just so in love with you, you always stand by my side and stick up for me no matter what, you support me and you're there for me and I love you for that, you're amazing Lauren, I wish to never be parted from you' Camila kissed along my back mumbling her words.

I had the goofiest grin spread across my face as I hid in the pillows.

'I know you're smiling right now' Camila whispered in my ear kissing it softly.

'No i'm not' I mumbled my smile widening.

'Yes you are' Camila giggled and kissed my ear again.

'I love making you smile' Camila spike quietly in my ear.

'I love you making me smile' I mumbled and Camila lifted my hair kissing the back of my neck.

'You two finished?' I heard Dinah say.

'You're still here?' I could picturing Camila flipping her hair over her shoulder to stare at Dinah with a cocked eyebrow.

'Yupp, I love Camren moments, that was totally cute but get your white asses up and in the shower we gotta go' 

'Ow' Camila groaned and I giggled knowing Dinah through a pillow at her.

'I guess you don't stand up for me then, you laugh instead' Camila climbed off of me an I just knew she rolled her eyes.

I rolled onto my back and through another pillow at Dinah.

'Better?' I grinned at Camila.

'Much' she smiled pulling her bottom lip between her teeth which she knew drives me insane.