Chapter 33

Lauren's POV:

It's been around 20 minutes after that amazing moment with Camila, and the moment right now is even more amazing, my body curled into hers, my head buried in her chest as her fingers ran through my hair, my hand sprawled across her stomach, slowly tracing patterns with my finger tips. 

Smiling to myself as I traced the words I love you down her stomach, I felt Camila's body shake as she softly chuckled. 

'I love you too baby' she pulled back slightly to kiss my forehead. 

'You knew what I wrote' I said slightly shocked.
'I can spell Lo' Camila rolled her eyes.
'I know, I just didn't think you'd realise I was spelling something' I smiled kissing her chin.
'Well I did' she smiled slightly.
'We should probably get up and get ready' I smiled hiding my face in the crook of her neck.
'Mmm 2 more minutes' she smiled hiding in my hair as we continued to cuddle.

Camila's POV:

I pulled away from Lauren stretching slightly, she smiled and stretched next to me as we both made weird noises and then giggled together, this is an everyday routine with us when we wake up or if we've just been lazy in bed, I think it's so cute, I climb over Lauren climbing out of her bed and walking over to her drawers pulling out some of Lauren's underwear, gotta love that we're the same size in everything, except bra size so I'll just put on the one I had yesterday, I smiled feeling arms snaking around my waist and a pair of lips pressing against my neck after slipping a pair of panties on. 

'Thankyou' Lauren whispered in my ear kissing it softly.
'Mmm no ThankYou' I smiled turning around.
'That was so amazing and perfect and everything I wished it would be' I smiled placing a small kiss on Lauren's lips. 

'It was definitely amazing' Lauren whispered closing her eyes as our foreheads were pressed together. 

I smiled kissing her nose softly, before pulling away and finding my bra, putting it on, Lauren watched me smiling before putting on her own underwear. 

'So what can I wear baby?' I asked Lauren following her over to her closet.
'Whatever you want pretty girl' she smiled pecking my cheek softly. 

I grabbed a pair of Lauren's high waisted jean shorts and a crop top, slowly slipping them on, I felt Lauren's hand come down hard on my ass causing me to jump.
'Lolo' I pouted at her. 

'Sorry baby couldn't resist, you just look so sexy' Lauren smiled innocently at me as I rolled my eyes and hit her arm softly.

She smiled at me, pulling a white dress out of her closet slipping it on turning her back to me so I can zip it up for her. 

'Beautiful' I smile kissing her ear softly.
'Not as beautiful as you' she turned around smiling at me.
'You're right because you're dropped dead gorgeous' I smirked pecking Lauren's lips as a slight blush creeped onto her cheeks.

Lauren pushed me slightly moving away to slip her shoes on, she stood up after she was finished taking my hand in hers as we walked out of her room and downstairs, we walked into the living room to say goodbye to Lauren's family and all eyes were on us. 

'LAUREENN EEHHH YESSS' Taylor shouted.
'CAMILA THERE OMG' Chris shouted and everyone in the room through their heads back in laughter as mine and Lauren's cheek blushed bright red, I turned to face Lauren burying my face in her chest as her eyes glared at her younger siblings. 

'Shut the fuck up' Lauren growled.
'Language' her mum said and I just knew that Lauren rolled her eyes at her.

'Come on baby' Lauren kissed the top of my head softly and I slowly pulled away from her not daring to look at her family, as she took my hand and led me out of the room and to the front door.