Chapter 50

Lauren's POV:

As soon as we stepped into the hotel room, Camila pinned me up against the wall, unzipping my dress and stripping it off of me, her lips attacked my neck her fingers wrapping around my love handles gripping them tightly.

I pulled the zip down on her dress, pushing it down her body, feeling it slip from my fingers and to the floor, i reached up, my fingers fumbling with her bra unclasping it, Camila left my neck so she could pull my dress off of me and my bra, leaving me completely naked and Camila in just her panties, her eyes running down my body taking me in, she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth biting it hard, her eyes filled with lust.

'We should take this to the bed' I whispered to her.

'Here is just fine' she smirked.

Her lips locked with mine, slowly bringing us both down to the floor, she hovered over me, kissing slowly along my jaw and then down my neck, i tangled my hands in her hair as her lips got lower and lower down my body, her nails dragged down my sides and stopped at my thighs squeezing them tightly, she slowly kissed along my pantie line, keeping her eyes on my face to catch my reaction, i gasped as she pinched my inner thigh between her finger and thumb, she smirked up at me, her head dipped lower as she kissed everywhere except where i actually wanted her to.

'Don't move baby' Camila whispered.

As soon as the words left her lips i felt the urge to bend my legs, she noticed because of the way they twitched slightly, she shook her head giggling slightly, i bit on my bottom lip and tugged on her hair winning me a moan, her lips finally reached where i wanted them to be, but she wanted to tease and i swear if she doesn't eat me out soon i'll finger myself.

Camila spread my legs wider, kissing my pussy lips softly, my breathing got heavier and i pulled on her hair again causing her to breath my name against my pussy, that drove me insane, i felt her fingers spreading my lips, her lips kissing my clit ever so slightly i barely even felt it, she left my pussy and moved to my thigh, sucking and biting, her hands holding onto my hips tightly, not daring to let me go for a second as she tortured and teased me with her perfect lips.

'Mila' I moaned lifting my hips.

She pushed my hips down against the floor holding me in place, her lips pulling and sucking on my thigh, getting higher back up my leg, pulling my lip between hers sucking softly, i pulled tightly on her hair lifting my hips again.

'Yes baby' I moaned.

Her fingers spread my lips, her tongue swirling over my clit, pulling it between her lips sucking so hard, with no warning she thrusted two fingers deep inside me, causing my hips to buck higher off of the floor, i slowly moved my hips in cirlces, feeling her fingers pushing deeper inside me, oh god it feels amazing, i love the things that she can do to me, it drives me insane, her tongue constantly flicking over my clit as her fingers pushed deep rubbing my walls fast and hard, pushing me closer to my climax.

I whimpered as Camila pulled her tongue and fingers away, i lifted my head and pouted at her but she just smirked, i watched as she slipped her panties off, sliding her legs into mine, bringing our pussy's together, i don't know where this dirty side of Camila has come from but i'll tell you one thing, i fucking love it, i moaned loudly as i felt her wetness blending with mine, feeling her pussy throbbing against my own, both our hips moving in circles grinding against each other, this feels so amazing, i felt Camila grab my arms as she lifted me up to face her, locking her hands around the back of my neck grinding harder and faster against me, tangling my hand in her hair pulling tightly, my nails clawing down her back as our pussy's moved in sync with one another, i felt her legs shaking against mine letting me know that she was close, i moved my hips in faster motions, feeling myself squirt as did Camila, the sensation riveting through my body is honestly incredible, us squirting together, our pussy's locked together, i couldn't ask for anything more.

Our heads dropped onto each others shoulders, waiting for our breathing to steady, i could stay like this forever, in this euphoric state, our legs still locked around each other, our pussy merely touching, i lifted my head at the same time as she, both of our eyes finding each other, gazing into them lovingly, i brought my hands to her cheeks, pulling her face into mine and kissing her softly and gently, the way we fit perfectly together, the way our lips know each other so well, the way my body reacts when i'm near her and i know it's the same for her, the way her fingers fit perfectly in the spaces of my own, we're like 2 peices of a puzzle finally put together, and theres no way in hell i will let anything seperate us, even if i have to superglue the peices together.

'What are you thinking about' Camila asked me brushing her thumb over my swollen bottom lip from the kiss we shared and the constant lip biting.

'How we're perfect for each other' I smiled at her, my smile getting bigger as a small blush flushed on her cheeks.

'We are, aren't we' she smiled and i nodded.

'Shower with me?' I whispered and Camila looked at me as if i'm crazy 'What?'

'As if you even have to ask such a question' she smiled and i giggled slightly.

Slowly pulling my body away from hers, instantly missing her warmth, i stood up shakily and pulled Camila to her feet.

'When did you get so dirty?' I smirked at her.

'I've always been dirty baby, but thought it's about time i show it' Camila winked and strutted into the bathroom, swaying her hips giving me full display of her perfect ass.

'Damn i love this girl' I muttered to myself.

'I love you too babygirl' Camila called from the bathroom.

Oops, i didn't think she would've heard me, but i really don't care, i do love this girl, more than anything, more than anyone could possibly think i do, she is my everything and i'll protect her with my life, she will never have to worry about anything because i promise that she is safe with me.

'Are you coming or what?' Camila called dragging me from my thoughts.

Without saying another word i walked towards the bathroom hearing the shower already running, i smiled to myself as i closed the door, ready for round 3 with my baby.
I walked into the shower stepping behind Camila and wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her flush against my body.

To Be Continued.

Okay so sorry the sex scene is really shitty and kinda flakey i guess but i really couldn't be bothered to write a sex scene! i've been trying for days but anyhoo you've finally got it even if it is crap!

The next chapter won't be a sex scene, just thought i would let you all know so you don't get your hopes up for a sexy shower scene ;) though i know you would all love it, especially the way i'd write it! damn i'm thinking about it haha.. but it's not going to happen :P

i just want to thank everyone that has been reading from the beginning and that votes and comments, the comments always make me smile and i reply to the ones that make me laugh!

sorry that this is so long, most of you probably don't even read my author's notes but i don't care, and i'm going to shut up now, i hope you enjoyed it :)

Lily x