Chapter 32

Lauren's POV:

My legs still felt weak but I still managed to flip us over so I was hovering over Camila, she's so beautiful, I kissed her lips softly still being able to taste myself, I have to admit, the thought used to gross me about, but it's so sexy, I licked her bottom lip gaining entrance slowly massaging my tongue against hers.

My hand roamed down the side of her body, stopping at her hip softly squeezing it, running my hand further down, gripping her thigh locking it over my hip, my lips grazed down her jawline, nipping and sucking softly, I pushed my knee up against her centre slowly grinding it on her, a small moan escaping her lips, my lips slowly running down her neck sucking softly, her breathing getting heavier as I found her sweet spot, my lips staying in place as I lightly bit and sucked causing a hickey to form over her perfect angelic skin, my lips trailed down over her collar bone, continue down between her breasts, slowly travelling across her right breast swirling my tongue around her nipple before taking it between my lips closing my eyes and sucking softly, Camila's back arched slightly bringing her chest closer to my mouth as I lightly pulled on her nipple with my teeth. 

"Lauren" she moaned out, her nails dragging down my back as my hand squeezed her thigh softly, my lips tracing back up chest, biting her chin before attaching my lips to hers to taste the sweetness that her lips allow.

My hand slid down over her ass squeezing it ever so softly, travelling further down so the tips of my fingers just reached the beginning of her entrance feeling how wet she was, and she was soaking, it felt so nice to touch, the way the tips over my fingers slid over her entrance so easily, teasing her gently. 

"Lauren... Please" Camila panted out as her breathing got heavier, my forehead pressed to her chest as I felt her heart pound against my skin from the slightest of touch I had on her, my fingers pulling away running back over her thigh. 

"Don't. Tease." She growled at me and I giggled into her chest. 

I lifted my head to stare in those big beautiful brown orbs that swallow me whole every time I lock on to them, I slowly grind my centre against Camila's watching as her eyes close in satisfaction, her hips slowly moving to grind in pace with mine, her teeth clamped over her bottom lip pulling on it softly, making my feel all hot inside, I pulled back away from Camila slightly, cause her eyes to shoot open and glare at me as we lost contact, I sat between her legs spreading them softly, staring at her perfectly, wet shiny pussy, she was so wet it had started to cover her thighs, this is the best sight I could have ever seen, to know I make my girl feel this way, I slowly bent down running my tongue over her thigh tasting the wetness that had travelled, Camila's hands gripping the sheets tightly as my nails dug into her hips, sucking and biting on her thigh leaving a hickey. 

"P-pl-ease" she stuttered out, her hips lifting off the bed slowly moving in circles in the air, she was so ready, but I'm enjoying the tease. 

I moved onto her other thigh, licking her slowly, one hand gripping onto her hip harder as the other trailed up taking her nipple between my finger and thumb pinching and pulling ever so lightly.
I brought my lips over to her pussy lips kissing them so lightly. 

"F-fuck ...Lauren ...please" she begged clearly agitated now, I smirked against her pussy, before running my tongue up her slit causing her to take a sharp breath, her hips lifting higher, her fingers curling tightly around the sheets pulling harder on them, I wrapped my lips around her clit sucking on it softly, damn did she taste good. 

I lifted my fingers to her entrance, slowly circling it teasing her, as my tongue flicked back and forth over her clit, her hands leaving the sheets as she grabbed hold of my hair pulling roughly, causing my lips to leave her clit for a short amount of time before I found my way back down, licking and pulling, my fingers still teasing her entrance, Camila writhing around on the bed beneath me, her body covered in sweat, as her chest rose and fell heavily, her breathing catching every time I bit her clit softly, her moans filling my ears as I slowly eased two fingers inside her rubbing her walls.

"LAUREN" Camila moaned out, as I sucked on her clit, my fingers pushing deeper inside her, her hips bucking grinding against my fingers ever so slowly, as I continued to lick over her clit. 

I pulled my fingers out swapping them for my tongue, pushing it deep inside her, Camila's head smashed back against the pillows the word fuck stuttering from her lips, as my tongue pushed deeper inside her and my thumb brushed over her clit rubbing slowly, soft circles. 

"There... OMG... Lauren.." Camila moaned loudly as I flicked my tongue over her spot, my thumb still rubbing a soft circles. 

"Harder please" she breathed out, her hips high in the air, her feet planted to the bed supporting her, my free hand gripping tightly onto her thigh, as I slowly rubbed harder, my tongue flicking faster inside her. 

"I'm... C-cl-oseeee" she moaned out, her head smashing against the pillows one more time, as her hands formed fists curling around the sheets, my thumb rubbing her harder and faster as my tongue slowly massaged inside her.

"LAURREENN" she screamed loudly as I felt her hot substance squirting all over my tongue, I swallowed her cum, swirling my tongue around inside her licking her walls clean, slowly pulling out and running my tongue over her clit as her body shook beneath me, going way past her high, I continued to lick her slowly, enjoying the pleasure of her body shaking from her orgasm, I kissed her clit softly, slowly kissing up her stomach and chest making my way to her lips, pressing them against hers softly, rubbing my tongue against hers, allowing her to taste the sweet saltiness off herself, she moaned into my mouth before slowly pulling away from me, her eyes stayed closed as her breathing slowly caught up with her. 

"I love you" she whispered as her eyes slowly fluttered open connecting with mine.
"I love you too pretty brown eyes" i whispered softly pressing my lips to her forehead.

To be continued...

Sorry it took long.. Gonna try make the next chapter kinda funny, a little bit cute.. And maybe a smidge of drama but we'll see :) ..... 30 votes and 8 comments for the next chapter please? Let me know what you're thinking .. Thanks Lily x