Chapter 30

Lauren's POV:

I laid in bed with my sister Taylor, flipping my phone through my fingers, the only thing running through my mind was Camila as we watched her favourite film finding nemo.

"Oh my god Lauren just call her and tell her to come over" Taylor said turning her head to face me.

"Huh?" I asked coming out of my thoughts.

"Camila, call her, you clearly want her here" Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Don't be silly Tay, I'm spending time with you, I can go a day without seeing Camila you know" I rolled my eyes back at her.

"Really? Is that why you've been flipping your phone around for the past 30 minutes contemplating whether to call her or not, honestly Laur I don't care if she comes over, I like Camila, just as long as you don't leave me to cuddle her" Taylor smiled shyly.

"NEVEEERRRR" I screamed tackling Taylor and squeezing her tightly.

"Lauren get off of me" she laughed trying to get out of my grip.

"No way" I grinned climbing on top of her attacking her stomach tickling her.

"N-no...L-Lauren... S-top" Taylor wriggled around on the bed beneath me, trying to grab my hands to get me to stop.

"Say Lauren is the best sister in the whole wide world" I smirked above her, my hands still torturing her ribs.

"NEVER" Taylor screamed while laughing repeating what i had said to her only moments again.

"What on earth is going on in here?" My mum asked standing in my door way.

"Say it Tay and I'll stop" I grinned ignoring my mother and continuing to attack her.

"Not gonna happen dude" she laughed beneath me.

"Quoting Demi really" I rolled my eyes continue to tickle her.

"Please.... STOP" She begged, losing control of her breathing.

"Lauren get off of your sister" my mum rolled her eyes still watching us amused by our behaviour.

"Not until you say it" I smirked.

"Okay, okay, Lauren is the best sister in the whole wide world okay" Taylor glared at me.

My fingers stilled on her ribs and i grinned down at her as she folded her arms across her chest still glaring at me.

"Wasn't so hard now was it" I smirked hopping off of her.

"Where are you going?" She asked me as I made my way towards the door.

"Bathroom" I smirked at her over my shoulder.

"No no no no no" Taylor jumped off the bed running after me, I giggled running into the bathroom and locking the door.

"Lauren that's not fair! You can't tickle me until I need to pee and then keep me from using the bathroom, open the door" Taylor growled banging on the bathroom door.

"Patience Tay patience" I laughed.

"LAUREN" she shouted.

"The more you shout, the longer I take" I smirked to myself, glancing in the mirror not actually needing to use to toilet but wanting to annoy Taylor. 

"Ughh" Taylor hit the door as I laughed to myself when i heard her stomp away.

I opened the bathroom door, smirking to myself as i walked to my bedroom.