chapter 81

Ally's POV:

I groaned and rolled over in bed finally picking my phone up off of the bedside table after allowing it to ring three times, i have had enough.

"Hello" I mumbled as soon as i pressed the phone to my ear.

"Ally?" Sinu's voice came from the other end.

"Sinu?" i asked confused. "Is everything okay?"

"No, it's Camila"

There was a lot of things running through my mind when she said it's Camila, but i wasn't expecting to hear that she was in the hospital, and couldn't remember the past 10 days.

I instantly went into panic mode and told her that we would all be on the first flight down there.

i ran into the living room where all the girls were sitting and they looked up at me like i was a crazy person.

"It's Camila" i spoke the same words to them as sinu had said to me.

"What about her?" Dinah asked.

"She's in the hospital, something happened on stage, and she can't remember the past 10 days" i told them.

Lauren looked around the room and then up at me.

"That means she thinks we are still together" Lauren whispered.

"Yeah Lo, it does" i nodded.

"we need to go, we need to book flights" Lauren said jumping to her feet.

"I told Sinu we would be there as soon as we could, but are you sure you want to do this Lauren? she'll be confused as to what is going on, you'll have to explain to her what happened"

"How can i explain it to her when i'm not even sure myself, she wouldn't even tell me why she was leaving, she just kept saying she had to" Lauren looked up at me with a confused expression on her face. 

i sighed to myself and looked down at the ground.

"Do you know something?" Normani asked standing up from the sofa.

I looked up and glanced into the girls eyes before locking on Lauren's.

"You do don't you? you know why she left" Lauren questioned.

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Why?" Dinah questioned.

Lauren glanced over at Dinah before looking back at me and nodding her head as if asking the same question and probing me to answer it.

"She was being blackmailed, she had no choice but to leave" I told them and sat down on the arm of the sofa.

"By who?" Lauren asked leaning forward in her seat.

"I have no idea, I don't think she even knows" I sighed. 

Lauren placed her head in her hands and shook her head from side to side. 

"Lo?" Normani spoke lifting her hand up to rest it on her shoulder. 

Lauren dragged her hands down her face and dropped them so they hung between her legs, she turned her head to the side so she was facing Normani. 

"What is going to happen to us now? she doesn't even remember the things she said to me, the fight that we had, the way i was for the whole week after that, and the thing i done, i slept..." Lauren fumbled over her own words and stopped herself looking back down at the floor as a tear rolled off of her cheek and on to the ground below her.