Chapter 31

Lauren's POV:

My eyes fluttered open, a smile spreading across my face as I see Camila's face inches away from mine, she looked so beautiful and peaceful when she sleeps.

'Stop watching me' she mumbled hiding a smile. 

'Cant help it, you're just so beautiful when you sleep' I smiled wiping the sleep from my eyes. 

'Oh so I'm not beautiful when I'm awake' she smiled slowly opening her eyes. 

'You're even more beautiful when you're awake' I smiled kissing her cheek lightly.

'Aren't you cute' Camila smiled.

'I try' I winked giggling with her.

"Uh guys I'm in the room you know' Taylor mumbled behind me. 

I laughed turning over so I could see her

'Hey Tay, you're so beautiful in the morning' I laughed and she hit me in the face with a pillow. 

'Go away Lauren I'm sleeping' she groaned rolling over burying her face under the covers. 

'Go get in your own bed' I nudged her. 

'No, I'm comfortable' She mumbled back. 

'Fine me and Camz we'll just have sex in your bed then' I smirked. 

'Don't you dare' she shot up out of my bed.
Me and Camila both started laughing. 

'I love you Tay but I wouldn't have my first time with Lauren in your bed' Camila said giggling.
'You guys suck' Taylor pouted dragging her feet across the floor walking out of the room.
I laughed kissing Camila's cheek softly.
'You hungry baby?' I asked her.
'Depends what you're offering for breakfast' she smirked her eyes running over my exposed stomach where my shirt had risen.
'Oh my god Camz you dirty girl' I smirked.
'Only with you' she winked.
'I should think so' I smiled pecking her lips.
'Should we go for breakfast and spend the day together?' I asked her.
'I'll have to go home and get clothes' she smiled at me.
'Nope wear my clothes'
'Uhmm okay, I'll go shower then' she smiled standing up off the bed.
'Not without me you're not' I smirked standing up wrapping my arms around her waist kissing her ear.
'Mmm yummy' she smiled as we both walked into my bathroom together.

Camila's POV:

I walked out of the bathroom and into Lauren's room with a towel wrapped around my body and one on my head, Lauren snaked her arms around my waist kissing my neck softly, I turned my head slightly pecking her lips.
'We should shower together more often' she mumbled against my neck sending shivers down my spine.
I giggled turning in her arms wrapping my arms around her neck.
'Whys that then babe?' I arched my brow.
'You have a beautiful body, and I like starring at it' she smirked.
'We don't have to be in the shower Lolo' I giggled.
'True.. But I like you wet' she winked.
'Omg Lauren' I laughed pushing her away from me. 

She laughed pulling on my towel from behind, causing it to fall off of my body.
'Mmm that ass' Lauren smirked behind me.
I turned around glaring at her and pulled her own towel off, she winked at me taking a step closer.
'Ive got nothing to hide' she whispered grabbing my hips, pulling my body so it's pressed up against hers. 

My breath caught at the back of my throat from the contact, she always does this to me, my body just melts beneath her touch, my eyes stare lazily but somehow mesmerised by her own eyes, I trailed my eyes down to her lips, so plump and soft, her pink beautiful tasty lips, I licked my lips slightly, Lauren's mouth forming into a smirk, she knows what she does to me and she loves it, I locked my eyes with hers again, she closed her eyes and I followed suit as she softly pressed her lips to mine, barely touching but still causing my stomach to fill with butterflies, we stood there in each other's arms, massaging our lips together, getting lost with each other, every kiss with Lauren is amazing, but this is just unexplainable, it's making me so weak, it's like the 4th of July is going off in my head, I'm craving her body so bad right now, I need her, I need to feel her completely, every part of her. 

I ran my hand up Lauren's inner thigh causing her to jump slightly, I massaged it softly, her small moans filling my mouth, I cupped her pussy, making her jump again. 

'You don't have to do this' she mumbled against my lips. 

'I really do, I need you, so bad' I breath heavily into her mouth Slowly circling her clit with my middle finger.
'Camz' She moaned and buried her neck in my shoulder. 

I pulled away slightly, picking her up and carrying her over to her bed.
I attached my lips to her neck sucking and biting, my fingers again pressed to her clit rubbing small circles. 

'Camz' My name sounded so sexual falling from her lips, her hips bucked meeting my fingers as I slowly pushed them inside her.
She feels so good, so warm and soft, she's so wet, I bit my lip holding back a small moan that wanted to escape from how good she felt, i want to taste her. 

I have absolutely no idea what i am doing, i am probably the most inexperienced person you will ever meet, but my instincts were just taking over, my body was craving her and it is like it was telling me what to do, what i would want her to do to me. 

I spread her legs further slowly kissing down her body, taking her right nipple between my lips sucking hard, her hands tangled in my hair as she moaned my name loudly, I continued to kiss down her body, my fingers still firmly inside her, rubbing her walls softly, I kissed her clit making her body shiver, Licking my lips soon after, damn she tastes so good, I removed my fingers from her entrance using them to spread her lips, I ran my tongue from her entrance up her clit tasting her, her hands gripped the sheets whimpering, that sound is so sexual, and is just making me want her so much more, i could feel my own centre moistening, from her moans and the taste of her on my lips, I pulled her clit between my lips, closing my eyes sucking on her moaning softly from the sensation. 

Her eyes shot open finding mine as her back arched, her eyes rolling back in her head moaning my name quietly so we were not heard by her family. 

I sucked harder, my fingers pushing inside her entrance again rubbing her walls.
'Camila' Lauren let out a shaky breath. 
I thrusted my fingers deeper inside her my tongue swirling around her clit, i could eat her for hours.  

'Harder' Lauren moaned. 

I pushed harder inside her, biting her clit softly. 

'There OMG' Lauren moaned, thrusting her hips against my fingers riding against me, god she is so hot. 
I rubbed my fingers hard on the spot she told me too, still sucking on her clit.
'F-fuck I'm gonna' she smashed her head against the pillow moaning loudly, her hand gripping my hair pulling hard as she moaned my name again, my fingers pumping in and out of her, my tongue swirling on her clit.
'CAMILA' she shouted not being able to control herself any longer, her ass and back lifting off the bed, her hand still tangled in my hair as she released over my fingers, her body collapsed back to the bed, a layer of sweat forming over her, her breath slowly evening out, I pulled my fingers from her, starring at the white substance she has left on my fingers, I locked my eyes with hers bringing my fingers to my lips, placing them in my mouth sucking softly.
'F-fuck' Lauren muttered as I moaned.
'Tasty' I smirked pulling my fingers from my mouth.
I crawled on top of Lauren kissing her lips softly.
'That... Was amazing' she smiled lazily her breathing still slightly unsteady.
I blushed lightly kissing her chin.
'Your turn' she winked smirking at me.

To be continued...

SO I SUCK I KNOW!!! IM SO FUCKING SORRY UGHHH!!' AND I KNOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DATE NIGHT CHAPTER BUT... I WANTED TO SPICE THINGS UP A BIT.... HOPE YOU ENJOYED.. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE... ILL TRY UPDATE SOON!!!

LILY X