Chapter 3

Camila's POV:

"Haven't you got a date to get to?" Ally asked Lauren.

"I don't wanna leave my Camz" Lauren said squeezing me slightly in her arms, which made me smile.

"It's fine Lolo go get ready" I said climbing off of her lap reluctantly

"Are you sure?" she asked looking at me concerned. 

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied nodding my head with a small smile on my face to convince her. 

Lauren left the room after giving me a quick squeeze and the tears slowly welled up in my eyes, i tried everything i could to stop them from falling, but it was no use, the tears fell from my eyes and down my cheeks, Dinah walked over wrapping me up in her arms as the other girls came over and joined in making it a group hug, i hid my face in Dinah's chest trying to pull myself together, i took a slow deep breath bringing my hands to my face to wipe my tears away.

"You should tell her you know" Dinah said pulling away from me and rubbing her hands up and down my upperarms. 

"What and make things completely awkward between us? she's not going to feel the same way, so can't just come out and tell her and then have to sing with her everyday, it would just be easier if i kept it to myself" i told her.

"It's just a date Mila" Ally told me. 

"Yeah and I bet she comes back and says his her boyfriend" I fought back the urge to cry again and sat down on the couch in the dressing room.

"Come on now, don't be silly, Lauren wouldn't be with someone after one date, you have to give her more credit than that" Normani sat next to me.

"Okay fine, but she'll come back and have another date with him, and i just have to sit by and watch their relationship happen before my own eyes and not be able to do anything about it" I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"Well technically you could, but you're chosing not to" Dinah stated.

"I already told you why i can't"

"You don't know she doesn't feel the same way though, you're just assuming it" Dinah sat on the arm of the sofa and looked down at me.

"If she did then why is she going on a date with him?" I questioned.

"Because maybe she is scared to admit it just like you are" Normani encouraged.

I hadn't thought about that, but i still can't do anything about it, i won't, i won't ruin Lauren's chance to be happy, even if Keaton is a complete dick.

Lauren's POV:

I sighed as I applied my mascara getting ready to go on my date with Keaton, I really didn't want to leave my Camz but she insisted I did, I guess it's for the best, I'm starting to get these really strong feelings for her, the only reason i actually agreed to go with Keaton is so I can try get feelings for him because i know that Camila will never like me in that way. 

Once i was ready i walked over to Emblem 3's dressing room and met Keaton, he smiled when he saw me and stood up taking my hand in his own and led me out of the arena and into a taxi. 

Holding his hand was nothing like holding Camila's, he hands felt too big wrapped around my own, they felt so rough and sweat more than a hand should, but i didn't let go, i figured it would be rude if i did, and i need to make it look like i am at least trying here, i couldn't help but wish it was Camila's hand in my own and us going on a date, her hand fits perfect in mine, mine are slightly larger than her own, the spaces between our fingers fit perfectly together, her hands are so soft and very rarely sweat, only if we have literally been holding hands for over half an hour, but even when they do it doesn't bother me that much, but right now it feels like there is a puddle in my hand and it is seriously grossing me out.