Authors Note.

It's finally over guys, i can't really believe it to be honest with you, i have spent so long writing this book that it has literally become like a child of mine, and ending it really wasn't easy for me, i have been so sad since i posted the last chapter, because it's like the book has closed, i am going to miss your comments and talking to you guys about the story and the ideas you had for it, your commentary meant so much to me, and also that you have stayed with me for so long whilst i was writing it, i know some of you probably only started reading awhile ago, and haven't been with me since i started it but it also means so much that you actually read it from beginning to end, not many people do because they get bored of the storyline, but the ones that have, and that have voted and commented, it means more to me than i can actually express that there are people out there that actually enjoy my writing, so again thank you.

Maybe in the future i will write a sequel, or maybe even a whole new story about Camren, because no matter what i am always going to be a camren girl at heart, those girls literally captured my soul and i don't think i'll ever be able to go back to not knowing who they are.

Maybe Camren isn't real but in my heart they will always be.

i know a lot of you guys didn't want this to end but believe me i am right there along with you, i also didn't want to.

but i figured it was time it came to a close because i have been writing for so long, and i now want to focus on my other story Emma Daniels.

I Am going to be editing this story very slowly because it could honestly be 10 times better, and i literally can't go back and read the first few chapters without cringing, it was terrible, even though i know you guys love it, i am my own critic.

And maybe one day if i can get it to my standard of okay, i could self publish it, just for you guys so you could have a paper copy, now that would be amazing.

Anyways i will stop blabbering now, i am sure this is boring you, if you even read it until the end lol

But thankyou for sticking with me.

and if you ever want someone to talk to, then feel free to inbox me on here or tweet me @HarmonyCliquex .. i don't bite.. scouts honour.. Stay beautiful.

Lily x