Chapter 42

DEDICATED TO @CHLOEOTTEY FOR GIVING ME THE IDEA :)

{GUYS IVE CHANGED MY MIND... THE GIRLS ARE ON THE NEON LIGHTS TOUR OKAY?? XD}

Camila's POV:

I ran off stage breathing heavily, my hair stuck to my forehead, a huge smile spread across my face, I grabbed a bottle of water chugging half of it down, the crowd still cheering, best sound in the world.

'You were amazing baby' Lauren grinned kissing me cheek softly.

'As were you beautiful' I smiled back.
'That was amazing guys' Demi grinned walking up to us and hugging me.
'Thanks dems' I grinned.
'I thought after the show we could all go out to a diner? Have a late breakfast' Demi grinned.
'YUSSSSS' Dinah cheered and we all laughed at her.
'I am definitely in' I grinned.
'Of course, you love your food' ally rolls her eyes.
'Shut up' I stuck my tongue out at her.
'Ughh I need to get out of this dress' Normani groaned.
'Nooo I love my dress' I grinned spinning in a circle making my dress lift up, I stopped and Lauren winked at me.
'Nice panties' she leaned over whispering in my ear, my eyes went wide and I slapped her arm causing her to giggle.
'What was that?' Demi asked pointing between the two of us.
'Nothing' I clenched my jaw glaring at Lauren who just giggled again.
'HEYY HEYY' Jesy grinned dancing over to us with perrie.
'Aren't you guys supposed to be getting ready?' Normani asked.
'We are.. We're waiting for the other two bitches' Jesy winked.

'I'm going to the dressing room' I smiled giving everyone a quick hug and walking back to the dressing room.

I walked in collapsing down on the sofa, putting my arm over my face closing my eyes. 

'Hey baby you okay?' I heard Lauren's voice. 

I removed my arm from my face and smiled up at her, patting my stomach, she smiled walking over and straddling my stomach, I took her hands in mine swaying them and Lauren giggled. 

'I love your giggle' I smiled up at her.
'And I just love you' She replied. 

I gasped and she gave me a confused look. 

'You don't love anything about me?' I pouted and Lauren rolled her eyes, leaning down rubbing her lips against my cheek, she kissed to my ear biting my lobe softly. 

'I love your big brown eyes, your perfect sexy lips I could kiss them all day, I love your ears, they're so yummy' Lauren whispered biting my ear softly to prove her point. 

'I love your fingers and the way they perfectly fit in mine, I love that sparkle you get in your eye when you sing on stage, I love the way you say my name it sounds amazing from your lips, I love when you call me baby, it's the most amazing thing in the world, I love your thighs, if I could I'd touch them all day, your hips are just perfect, your nipples Mmm baby I love the way they feel in my mouth' Lauren whispered kissing down my neck.

'Your neck, I love kissing your neck, it's so tasty' Lauren mumbled against my skin, sucking on my neck softly. 

She kissed back up my neck kissing the top of my ear softly. 

'I just love you Karla Camila Cabello and I love that you're going to get mad that I called you Karla' Lauren giggled in my ear, lifting her head and pressing her lips to mine softly.
'If it was any other time I definitely would've got mad, but right now? No way baby' I whispered shaking my head biting my lip softly.

Lauren giggled softly leaning in and pressing her lips against mine, I lifted my arms up wrapping them around her neck pulling her closer to me, massaging my lips against hers, I ran my tongue over her bottom lip pulling it between mine, sucking softly, a small moan escaping Lauren's lips.