Chapter 34

Lauren's POV:

I smiled taking Camila's hand in mine as we walked out of the diner and down the road walking past an arcade. 

I stopped walking pulling on Camila's arm causing her to stop and turn to me. 

'What are you doing?' She asked with a confused expression on her face, her head cocked to the side looking completely adorable.
'Wanna be a kid for a day?' I smiled nodding my head towards the arcade.
'Oh you're so gonna lose' she smirked running inside the arcade.
I laughed chasing after her wrapping my arms around her waist from behind kissing her ear softly.
'What first?' I whispered.
'Omg Camren' we heard someone scream. 

'Shit' I muttered under my breath pulling away from Camila.

Camila's face was written in panic as we both looked up and a girl our age was standing in front of us.
'Does this mean Camren is real?' The girl grinned over excited standing in front of us.
'Uhmm sorry, thats personal' I said awkwardly. 

'Oh of course sorry, my lips are sealed' the girl grinned pulling her fingers across her lips as if to zip them.
'Thankyou' I smiled.
'Can I get a picture?' She asked shyly pulling her phone out of her pocket. 

'Of course' I smiled and Camila finally snapped out of the state she was in to act crazy in the pictures.

After taking a few pictures with the girl and signing the back of her phone case she thanked us and finally left us alone, honestly it's so weird getting attention from fans, it's nice and I do love it but when it comes to me and Camz I just want everyone to leave us alone, our relationship is no ones business but our own. 

'So air hockey?' Camila grinned grabbing my hand dragging me over to the table. 

'Pick a game you're gonna lose at, clever Camz' I winked at her putting the money in the machine and picking up the puck putting it on the table. 

'Psshhh you're so dead Jauregui' Camila smirked.
'Oohh dirty talk, keep it in the bedroom Camz' I winked and laughed as she glared at me blushing.
'Oh it's on, let's do this' Camz smirked.

After playing 5 games, Camila won 3.2.. 

'I let you win' I smiled shrugging it off. 

'No you didn't Laur, you suck at games' she laughed. 

'Whatever baby' I smiled leaning against the hockey table as she came round standing in front of me, she rested her hands in fists on my stomach as I held her hips. 

'Play snooker with me?' She smiled.
'Oohh now you know I will beat you at that one' I grinned.
'I know' she smiled leaning in and kissing the corner of my mouth softly.
'Mmm be careful, we might get caught' I whispered and winked at her. 

She rolled her eyes pulling away from me walking over to the pool table putting the money in and setting up the balls. 

I picked up a cue breaking the balls and potting a stripe, I grinned proud of myself walking around the table and potting another one. 

'Okay this game sucks already' Camila rolled her eyes and I giggled as I took a shot and missed the hole. 

'Awww baby I told you I would' I smirked walking round behind her biting her eat softly, causing her teeth to clamp over her bottom lip. 

'Lauren don't distract me' she said so serious as she moved closer to the table lining up her shot, I leaned down on the side of the table starring at her. 

'Camila, you look so hot when you're concentrating' I said in an Hispanic accent winning a glare. 

She stood up putting one hand on her hip, the other holding the cue upright.