[Requested] ~Leo x Reader | Kiss Me~

FanficAcidx Requested this one. Thank you so much, love you.

It was a late night and Leo was hanging out with you at your apartment. He was in another room doing something while you were sitting on the floor of your living room playing Overwatch. Though your team wasn't doing all that great, you just kept dying over and over again. When the match finally ended you bared your teeth and growled when your team lost.

"Ugh! I could have won that! My team sucked!" You whined. Leo walked in and he could instantly see the clear pout pressed on your face. Leo knew raw anger when he saw it, and Leo, being the best friend he was, asked you what's wrong.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked as he stepped into the room.

"This game sucked! My team wasn't even doing anything!" You asked as you extended your arms to the tv to show him what you were talking about. He didn't say anything he only hummed in response. He took your hand, making you get off the floor, and led you to your room.

"Sit down." He said as he sat on your bed, he crossed his legs as he patted a spot in front of him. You were confused but you still did what you were told. You sat right in front of him as you mirrored his sitting position.

"Now, we're going to meditate." He said. He instantly heard you groan in irritation but you still tried it. You closed your eyes and slowed your breathing. You suddenly then felt a pair of lips collide with yours. You opened your eyes when Leo parted away but he was still inches away from you. You blushed madly at his actions.

"W-What was that for?"

"Well, I wanted to make you feel better, did it work?" You had an amused smile on your face.

"Ha, only if you do it again." You said as you brought your arms around his neck and head while he brought his arms around your waist, pressing your body against him.

"I like the way you think."

=======================================
Words-355