~Raph x Reader | Just A Tease~

Words-665

In his eyes, you were more than perfect. He felt like his heart would pump out of his chest when you were around. He didn't even know why he felt this way about you, all he knew is that he wanted you and you alone.

You felt the same exact way about him but you two never told each other anything about how you both felt. You and Raph would talk literally all day, every day, you both loved each other so much, if only he could...

"...and that's why I was fighting the Dragons a- Raph, are you even listening?" You asked as you noticed Raph staring at you with a dazed look. You were sitting on the couch while Raph was sitting on the floor next to you. He asked you earlier why you were fighting the Purple Dragon's and while you were explaining Raph seemed to doze off.

He honestly didn't mean to, he was just captivated by your gorgeous looks and listening to your voice that seemed to go on forever. He would look at you and listen to your voice for all of eternity if he had the chance.

"Huh? Oh sorry (Y/n), can't help admiring pretty things." Raph winked, though you playfully shoved him while chuckling which made him chuckle as well. You couldn't help but blush a little when you heard him call you pretty.

"You think I'm pretty?" You raised a brow.

"Nah, I was talking about the ceiling." He said sarcastically.

"You're a brat." You teased, though Raph knew playful teasing when he saw it.

"You're a brat."

"You're a brat." You repeated back

"You're a brat." he teased back

"But, I love you."

Raph blushed but he smiled as he instantly took your arm and pulled you down so now you were sitting right in front of him. He had you against his body and he smirked at the sight of your flushed and shocked face.

He caressed your soft jawline with his hand which made your face heat up a lot more than before. He briefly rubbed your bottom lip with his thumb since your mouth was semi-open and his action reminded you to close it.

"I love you too (Y/n), sorry if I scared you. To me, you are just so much more than gorgeous and I just wanna be with you. You make me feel special, there's no one else like you." Feeling Raph's hard chest through your clothes and hearing his rough voice say that he loved you was enough to light the fire. You gently held onto Raph's face and neck as you pressed your lips to his.

Raph slid his hands down to your waist as he kissed back with passion. The kiss lasted for about five minutes, and he loved it. He loved how your soft lips were on his and only on his. When you both parted you rested your head against Raph's chest while you both were still sitting on the floor. Raph started to play with the ends of your hair.

"That's so cute!!" A high picked voice squeaked as you heard the sound of a phone camera snapping multiple times. It was Mikey who was yelling while Donnie and Leo were just chucking at the sight of you two together. Raph groaned lowly under his breath as his face flushed slightly from not only you still holding onto him but the fact that his brothers were getting a view of the action.

Raph picked you up by your thighs and walked to his room while trying his best to maintain his composure, even though his heart was beating a mile a second. When Raph entered his room he laid you down on his bed and locked the door. The rest of the night was great. Cuddling, still teasing each other, it was fun. It was like you both were made for each other, but that's impossible. Or is it?