~Leo x Reader | His Princess~

Words- 1080

Leo was catching up on some Space Hero's in the lair. He did his normal thing such as quoting some of the lines word for word, shushing his brothers when they were loud, and praising the cartoon every second he watched.

In the middle of the episode, he got a text on his phone. The text was from you, he smiled and blushed a little when he read the little name he saved for you, it read 'My Princess.' He giggled slightly at his phone as he typed to reply but before it could send Mikey looked over Leo's shoulder and gasped.

Mikey snatched the phone out of Leo's hands.

"GUYS GET OVER HERE. YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!" Mikey held the phone in the air as Donnie poked his head out of his lab and Raph emerged from the dojo. Leo tried to steal his phone back before Mikey could spill the truth but Mikey would always move out of the way of his brother's reach.

"What happened?" Raph questioned as Mikey laughed

"Heads up Raph!!" Mikey threw the phone over to his brother. Raph looked at the screen and chuckled.

"Looks like Leo's been havin some fun on the surface with.." He looked at the phone for the name, "..My Princess?!" Raph laughed hysterically at the name. Leo bared his teeth as he tackled his brother to retrieve his phone.

"Enough!! Give it back!!" Raph laughed at his brother's defensiveness.

"Pass it here, Raph!" Donnie called out, Raph did as he was told. Leo was growing furious at his brother's antics. "Wow, and I thought I was a lovesick turtle." Don commented.

"But you gotta admit it's kinda cute. Wait what's her real name?" Mikey asked even though he knew he wouldn't get a proper answer.

"It doesn't matter, you shouldn't have even gone through my messages anyway!" Leo finally got his phone back from Donnie.

"So..?" Raph started.

"So what?" Leo asked.

"When are we gonna meet her?" Raph crossed his arms and smirked.

"Never."

"Aw c'mon Leo, can't we just say hi?" Mikey asked with a pout on his face.

"No, because you guys are just going to embarrass me!" Just as Leo finished his sentence he was getting a call from you on his phone. Leo sighed, turned away from his brothers and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Leo, I noticed you never replied to my text. You okay?" It was your voice on the other line. His brothers could hear your voice through his phone and they chuckled slightly and whispered a few jokes to each other.

"Oh I'm fine It's just that my brothers are being a pain in the shell." He heard you laugh a little and he blushed a little at the sound.

"Well you know how siblings are, they never let go. Ya know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay bye." Leo hung up and turned to his brothers again. Donnie was on his laptop with Mikey and Raph by his side.

"What are you guys doing?" Leo asked carefully.

"Finding her address." Donnie replied with a smile as Mikey and Raph giggled.

"WHAT! WHY?!" Leo yelled.

"Because you won't introduce us to her so we might as well introduce ourselves," Raph answered.

"Does she live (insert address here)?"

"I-I, no!" "Too late we're heading over there now!" Raph said as Mikey and Donnie followed behind him.

"Guys wait up!" Leo followed his brothers out the lair.

~Sometime Later~
The turtles were now on the roof of your apartment. "Guys I'm serious let's just go home, what if she's busy." Leo tried to convince his brothers not to intervene but he knew deep down it was inevitable.

"Nope, we're gonna meet your girlfriend whether you like it or not." Raph said as he jumped to the fire escape.

"She's not my girlfriend." Leo mumbled while he gritted his teeth.

Raph, Donnie, and Mikey were on the fire escape right next to your window. Leo jumped down as Mikey tapped on your window and you opened it up. Leo blushed a little when he saw you. You gasp in surprise.

"You must be Leo's brothers! it's so nice to meet you! My name is (Y/n)." You hugged the closest turtle to you which happened to be Mikey.

"Dudes, it's really her!" Mikey cheered as he picked you up and spun you around making you giggle. Leo felt a hint of jealousy strike his chest from that. When Mikey put you down gave you Raph a hug as well.

"Leo, you never have told us your girlfriend was this cute." Raph smirked at Leo as he hugged you back. Leo blushed in embarrassment at his comment.

"Aww well, Leo never told me how sweet you all are." You said as you gave Donnie a hug too.

"That's cause they're not." Leo mumbled audibly as you gave Leo a hug, Leo held you tightly while giving his brothers a glare.

"You guys wanna come inside? My roomie is out for the night anyway." You offered.

They all agreed as they let themselves in. They all sat down on the couch while you were in the kitchen.

"You boys want anything?" They all said they were fine except Mikey.

"Can I get a soda!?" Mikey called out. You walked back over to him and handed soda. You chuckled when he eagerly chugged it down. You sat right next to Leo as Raph started the conversation.

"So how long have you two been together?" He asked with a smug smirk on his face, he knew he was getting on his brother's nerves. Donnie and Mikey chuckled slightly at the question. Leo took your hand and held it tightly.

"Don't listen to them (Y/n), they're idiots." You giggled and brought a hand to his face as you gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Whatever you say...my captain." Leo blushed so badly. His brothers all burst out in a fit of laughter at Leo's noticeably red face. While Leo's hand was still holding yours he guided you towards your room and closed the door behind him.

"They are so cute together." Mikey commented.

"Yeah, ya think we're gonna be uncle's anytime soon?" Raph laughed.

"I can still hear you guys!!" Leo's muffled voice could be heard from the other room. It's safe to say that the teasing did keep up with for some time after that.

====