[Requested] ~Donnie x Reader | Taste~

This was requested by, my mother, FanficAcidx. I kinda switched it up a bit tho. Love you girl, Mwah~

Words- 344

It was a cold night in the city of New York, and it was far colder than usual. You were on your way to see the turtles for the night because you didn't really feel like being alone on a cold night like this.

When you entered you saw all the turtles sitting on the couch,

"Hey guys, what's going on?" You greeted in a semi tired tone, they noticed your body shake a little from the cold temperature.

"You okay (Y/n)?" Donnie asked.

"Yeah, ya don't look too good." Raph pointed out. You sat right next to Don on the couch, you could slightly feel his body heat warming you up slightly.

"I-I'm just a little cold, no biggie." You blushed a little.

"I could get you some hot chocolate we have in the kitchen." Donnie offered.

"Thanks, but I can get it myself." You said as you stood up from the couch.

"I'll come with you." Donnie said as he followed close behind you. When you both made it there Donnie brought out a mug and started to get the other ingredients.

You were looking around the kitchen as well until you saw some whipped cream inside one of the cabinets. A smirk crept onto your face as an idea formed in your head.

"I have your hot chocolate ready." Donnie said as he walked up to you with the mug in his hands. You smiled up at him, but then you smeared some of that whipped cream on his lips with your thumb.

He was more than confused at the sudden action, but his eyes widened in surprise when you rested a hand on his shell and you sealed his lips with yours. His face was burning red and you tried your best not giggle during the kiss.

"Thanks Don." You smiled as you parted, you took the mug from his hands. He chuckled nervously,

"N-No problem."

====