~Raph x Abused!Reader | Never Leave~

Words- 1178

You opened your bedroom door aggressively and threw your backpack across the room. Today wasn't a good day, you were slightly enraged, and deeply craved a relaxing evening after your long day at school.

You kicked off your shoes, messed up your hair and decided to watch your favorite show while you were under your fluffy blanket.

About an hour of watching you flinched at the loud sound of the front door slamming shut. She was here, your mother was back from work. Not that you saw her as your mother figure anymore after what happened between her and your father.

The first month that your mother and father separated was horrible. You always called her by her first name after that month.

Though when you heard her footsteps walk along the your apartment you started breathing erratically and inconsistently. Your fingers and hands were shaking in all directions, you were not about to live through it again.

To the best of your ability you went through your contacts quickly to figure out who would be the best to call, until you stopped on Raph's number. His number was saved as 'Raph' with a red heart next to his name.

"Pick up pick up pick up!" You silently screamed, your voice was just as shaky as your body.

"S'up" He said in a chill tone.

"Raph I need you here right now, please!" Tears were streaming down your face like a fountain as you quietly yelled through the phone. You subconsciously hopped that your mother wasn't going to burst into your room and do what she was going to do when ever she got angry.

"I'm on my way!" He said sternly as you hung up. You huddled into the corner of your room with your phone and blanket as you covered your ears hoping her booming footsteps would disappear. That's when a loud bang could be heard from from your door, she was right outside.

"HEY BITCH! Quit layin' around and get your ass out here!" She demand as the knocking got louder. She did mange to break in by kicking the door down, she was stronger than she looked which was one of the many reasons you feared her.

"You scatter brain whore, why card you just layin' around here, huh?!!" She yelled furiously as she pulled your ear with such force you could have sworn she was going to rip it off. She sounded angry, just angry, and threatening. And, and..an-

Raph bursted through your window and kicked your mother off of you, he was fuming with anger.

"Leave...her..alone." He demanded, once your mother took one good look at him she backed away with caution as her expression shifted into enraged and disgusted.

"The fuck is that?!! Fuck this I'm out!" She said as she ran out of the apartment.

Now that she was gone Raph could hear you whimpering and sobbing in the corner. He turned around and his expression changed into a look of pain. He knelt down to your level and used your blanket that was beside you to wipe your tears gently.

"Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay, you don't have to stay here. Okay?" You couldn't say no, all you did was sob uncontrollably however Raph got up off the ground, it hurt him to see you so upset. He got up and quickly packed one of your bags with clothes.

He had the bag over his shoulder as he picked you up and hopped out of the window. He didn't say anything, he felt like he didn't need to at the moment, he just felt like taking action was the best possible choice.

He stared to make his was to the lair with you in his arms. You did calm down a little knowing that Raph was now here and you had nothing to worry about. On the way there Raph kept shushing you to calm your nerves.

As Raph entered the lair he was semi relieved to see no one else was there. He didn't want his brothers rushing up to him and worrying about what happened. Raph made his way to his room and threw the bag over to the corner of the room.

He laid you down gently and pulled up the covers to keep you warm and relaxed. He pressed a gentle kiss to your cheek,

"Get some rest, everything'll be fine tomorrow." He whispered gently.

Your face heated up and surprisingly that made you feel better. He was about to leave until you held his arm and looked up at him a little shyly.

"P-please, don't leave yet." You said meekly, Raph was surprised but he did smile only a little as he laid down next to you. You wanted him closer to you though, that was what you wanted.

After the thought crossed your mind your body seemed almost magnetic to his as you rested your head on his chest, Raph stiffened and could feel every move you made against his body which made his spine shiver.

He rubbed your hair gently for a little while. God, Raph loved you so much, there was nothing about you that he saw as flawed. He couldn't wait to tell you that for another second.

"Hey (Y/n)?" He quietly asked.

"Yes?" You replied.

"I love you...like a lot." He admitted as his face was a deep shade of pink.

"...Why?" You asked, Raph was more than surprised at your question, and a little heartbroken that you didn't accept his feelings.

"Ah I-...forger I said anything..."Raph said as a sat up. He really thought he was nothing more than a side show attraction for you stunning eyes to sneer at.

"What? No! I mean, why do you love me? Wouldn't you want someone that is tough? I mean just look at Karai-" Raph had to stop your sentence there, he didn't want to hear you put yourself down for another second. He cut you off by pressing his lips to yours, his kisses felt sweet and passionate.

Soon he was on top of you as you both continued to make out, he eventually did ask for permission to slip his tongue in by licking your bottom lip. You were a little nervous at first but you did let him in. He started to swirl his tongue with yours as your lips moved in sync.

It felt like an eternity before he decided to stop. He finished off placing gently kisses on your neck. When he was done he laid beside you and pulled you close to him as he gazed into your big eyes.

"Why would I want a bad girl when I could have a good girl that keeps me out of trouble." He smirked as a tucked your hair behind your ear and kept his arms tight around you. You would much rather sleep to the sound of Raph's heart, which was pumping out of his chest, then spend another second doing literally anything else.

====