[Requested] ~Donnie x Reader | Love And Affection~

This was requested by Totally_Weird love you. Thank you for the request I thought it was so cute that I just had to write it.

Words- 629

It was a chill night at the lair, you and all the turtles were watching a few classic cartoons. You were sitting on the couch right next to Donnie. While you were watching the show and giggling slightly at the comedic moments until you felt an arm go around your waist from the side.

When you looked over it was Donnie's and he brought you closer to him as he nuzzled into your neck. Your face heated up from his actions. You were confused but smiled a little as you put a comforting hand on his head which made him purr lowly against your skin.

The sound caught his brother's attention. When they all turned around they all burst out laughing. Donnie let go furiously when he heard all his brothers laughing. All of their laughter towards Donnie made him feel horrible. He didn't mean to do what he did, he was just so close to you and he didn't want to pass up on the opportunity. Donnie always liked physical affection but he never mentioned anything about it because he wouldn't hear the end of it from his brothers, however now he couldn't hideaway.

"HAHAHAHA DONNIE WANTS TO CUDDLE WITH (Y/n)!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Mikey was laughing to the point where he was on the verge of tears while Leo and Raph were laughing just as hard. You blushed slightly from embarrassment while Mikey, Raph, and Leo were on their shells laughing. Donnie ran as fast as he could out the lair. "Don, wait!" You reached out your hand from your seat but Donnie never stopped.

You dropped your hand and faced the other with a look that could only be described as dead, serious and angry. When they saw how mad you looked Mikey and Leo quickly stopped laughing and were a little scared of your intimidating look, except Raph. "What?" Raph questioned in an annoyed tone. "How could you? You ought to be ashamed of yourselves."

They never heard you sound so serious, Leo and Mikey were actually afraid of anything you could do at any second out of pure impulsive anger. They were praying that Raph wouldn't push your buttons any further, "C'mon (Y/n), it was just a joke. Donnie's gonna be fine." Raph waved you off, however as soon as you heard the words you vigorously stood up and slapped Raph across the face so hard that is left a handprint.

"JUST A JOKE?!?! HOW WAS THAT-UGGH, I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" You yelled as you stormed out the lair in an irritated huff. You didn't know where Donnie possibly could have gone, so you took out your T-phone and tried to track him. Thankfully, he was nearby.

When you made to the sewer tunnel he was in you saw him sitting up against a huge pipe as he hugged his knees with his head resting on them. You sat next to him, "Hey Don, I'm so sorry. I know they can be rude at times" You tried to comfort him as best you could, though Donnie tightly wrapped his arms around you for comfort. You placed a gentle kiss on his head, Don loved that feeling but he never said anything about it.

"Do you wanna go back, Don?" You looked down and asked him. "In a minute," He said mumbled lazily against your skin, however, he sat back up and pressed his lips to yours. You wasted no time to kiss back. It was safe to say that you both didn't go back to the lair for a few minutes after that.

====