~Raph x Reader | No, lets talk~

hehe look who's back

Words-754

A couple nights ago, Raph got ambushed by the foot and Karai when he stormed out of the lair. You and the turtles were able to come and rescue him but he was badly hurt. Raph was angrier than usual but you would always stop by his room and check on him every so often to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

However, on one night he was acting a little strange, sure you knew Raph was known for being moody, even if he didn't like to admit it, and sure you kinda already expected this kind of behavior from him. The whole situation just felt like a hard to swallow pill, seeing Raph like this.

All throughout today he would just have his arms crossed while looking down, whenever you tried to speak with him he would only reply with hums and shrugs.

It kinda hurt, and yes you know that was a little dumb to think but you always wanted to be his special person because you know that all this grumpy turtle needs is someone that listens and someone that can always be there for him, no matter what happens.

You sighed heavily before you knocked on his door.

"Raph, it's me. Can I come in?" You heard him grumble from the other side, you then let yourself in. "Hey Raph, whats up?" Being the stubborn turtle he is, he just shrugged his shoulders. "Raph, are you okay? You haven't said a word." Again, not a single word from him.

He took a glance at you when he felt his bed shift, and he saw you sitting at the foot of his bed. Your eyes met for a split second, but he looked away as soon as possible. "Raph please talk to me. You know how much I worry about you."

"Why?" He muttered.

"What?"

"Why do you care so much?" He asked, still looking away.

"What kind of question is that? I care about you because your my friend, and friends are supposed to be there for each other." You moved closer to him so now you were sitting right next to him. You placed your hand onto his reassuringly and you sighed before you spoke again. "Why did you ask me that?"

"I dunno, it's just that all my life I thought humans would never accept us."

"Yeah we suck." That comment earned a chuckle from Raph, which made you smile.

"Heh, but seriously. I'm a mutant and yet here you are, a beautiful human girl, wait letme repeat that so you can understand what i'm trying to say. A beautiful, talented, amazing and compassionate human girl is here in the sewers looking out for me." You felt yourself blush at all the things he called you but you almost choked up when you heard him tear himself down like that.

"Raph! Don't say that!"

"What? It's the truth isn't it?"

"No it's not, because all that I see is a brave, strong, and handsome turtle that would do anything for his family."

"Pssh, C'mon now your bluffin."

"What? It's the truth."

"Wait, really?"

"Yes, of course!" You sighed, "Raph, you can be so dumb sometimes."

"Whatever you say." He shrugged with a smile plastered on his face. You got up to leave for the night until Raph caught your arm.

"Wait!" He said a little loudly

"What is it?"

"I-I just...can I have...nah never mind." He laid back down, letting go of your hand.

"No no, whatever it is you want I can help."

"Nah its stupid. Just go, it's late anyway." He turned away from you ashamed.

"Raph, it's okay. I'm willing to do whatever you want. You're hurt after all and I am more than happy to help."

"Ugh fine." He sat up on his bed. "I just wanted one favor from you."

"Yes, what is it?"

"...kiss me?" You blushed madly at the question.

"What?" You whispered.

"See I told you it was dumb."

"No no Raph it's fine I completely understand." You sat back down on his bed and you caught him a little off guard when you gave him a kiss on the forehead. He took both of your wrists,

"No, not like that." He then proceeded to smash his soft lips onto yours and he kissed you roughly. You felt your heart melt at this, then you relaxed your mind and found yourself leaning into the kiss.

What a night to remember.

========================================