~Raph x Scared!Reader | Nightmares~

Hehe this was the first one shot I've ever wrote

Words- 1219

It had been a few days since Shredder kidnapped you and you were still scared up emotionally, physically, and mentally from what happened. While you were a prisoner of Shredder he wanted you to spill the location of the turtle's lair, however, you kept telling Shredder that you would never tell.

You would never turn your back on the ones you love. When you wouldn't tell, he would cut you up with his blades or would let his lapdogs beat you up almost all day, every day for a week. He would make his lapdogs force-feed you so you could starve yourself. He really wanted to make you suffer every second you stayed in his lair.

Most of the time he would just cut up your arms and legs severely with the blades of his armor. When he was done for the time being he would leave you there as your blood would trace down your body and with the chains so tight it would leave an impression on your skin.

However, right now you were with the turtles and it was late. Everyone was asleep except you, you were just on the couch reflecting on what happened for the week you were imprisoned. You tried not to think about it too much because you desperately needed sleep after a week of nonstop torture.

There were too many sleepless nights to count that your entire imprisonment had mushed into one memory of pain, more pain, and not to mention the endless amount of emotional, and mental pain you had to endure. But then you thought about Raph and how he's been acting around you ever since you have been saved.

He was much kinder and gentle towards you, even more so than usual, you loved it though because you liked him but never had the heart to tell him that. Though you couldn't help but think how weird it was to see Raph care so much for such a delicate flower like yourself.

After about thirty minutes you eventually did go to sleep. Though as soon as you did you found yourself in the same chains you were being locked away in. You screamed in fear because you were afraid to be in the clutches of that monster again.

Your screams felt like they were silent no matter how hard you tried you could not make a sound. All of a sudden you felt a stinging pain on your upper back when you turned around it was Shredder thought his figure looked like his shadow silhouette that was taller than normal while his eyes were a piercing red.

"STAY AWAY!!" You were shaking in your spot and trying to back away, though he raised his arm and the blades swiftly came out of the arm piece of his armor and he kept cutting and you felt all of it. He wouldn't stop, every inch of your body felt an otherworldly kind of pain.

That was until you woke up and shot up from your sleeping position while shouting, "NO!!" Tears were streaming down your face and you had both of your hands over your mouth as all of the turtles ran out of their rooms to check on you.

They all ran straight to you and all looked worried and shaken up. Raph squatted on the floor in front of you but the tears in your eyes blurred your vision so much you almost didn't realize he was there at first.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay? What happened?" Raph asked, it truly hurt him to see you so, but you cut him off by wrapping your arms around him tightly for comfort while crying into his plastron. Your face felt a little heated but you didn't want to pull away. When Raph looked down at you he got an idea.

He picked you up and had you in his arms while you were still weeping and hiding your face against his plastron. He turned around to his brothers,

"Go back to sleep guys, I think I got this." Leo still looked a little worried.

"You sure?" Leo asked apprehensively though Raph nodded. Mikey and Donnie looked at each other with a puzzled expression as to what Raph could possibly have in mind, but they decided not to question it and head off into their rooms.

Raph carried you to his room and sat you down on his bed with the blanket over your shoulders. He sat closely in front of you as he wiped your tears away with his thumb.

"Wanna talk about it?" Raph asked as he moved your soft, hair from your face, his voice was so quiet and comforting. It was surprising to hear his voice in this tone. His voice was low and raspy yet it sounded comforting.

"I..it...He was here." You stuttered as you tried to explain the vision you just had though it only made you cry even more. You hated that he was seeing you so weak and broken. You never liked spilling your emotions like this on other people but right now you really couldn't stop yourself.

Before you got kidnapped you were just as sarcastic as Raph, but now you were crying nonstop. Raph took another tissue and wiped your tears again and gave you the tissue to blow your nose.

"It's okay, I'm here now. We don't have to talk about it." He hugged you gently, and you were surprised at how comforting he was. He parted from the hug and looked straight into your eyes as he had both of his hands on both sides of your face.

"Ya know...I really care about you (Y/n). When we found out you were with Shredder the week you were gone, I was furious. Even more than usual." Your eyes widened and you cracked a small grin.

"I really care about you too Raph." you said to him. Raph rubbed your tear-stained cheeks with his thumb.

"I will never let Shredder near you again, I'll make sure of it...I love you, (Y/n)." Your heart was beating out of your chest as you zoned out repeating the words you just heard to make sure you heard him right.

"I love you too Raph." You admitted, and you soon found Raph's lips crash onto your soft lips. That kiss was everything you could have ever hoped for

====