~Raph x Reader | Pockey~

Words- 496

You were laying comfortably on Raph's bed while reading one of his comic books, he let you stay in his room because you both were good friends and he would let you go through his comics as well.

You looked up from the comic when you saw him walk in his room with a smirk on his lips as he held a box of pockeys in his hand.

"Hey, 'was wondering if you wanted to play a game with me and the rest of the guys."

"What game?"

"Uh, can you read?" He walked up to you and shoved the box in your face and you read it.

"Seriously?" You said as you look looked up at him to see a devilish smirk on his face.

"Oh, 'guess little lady (Y/n) is too scared to play." He chucked

"Wanna bet?" You put down his comic, and stood up. Challenging him. Your little action made him chuckle a little

"Yeah, but don't back out if you get scared." He teased

"Then I'll play." You took the box from his hands, and grabbed him by his arm

~

Everyone sat in the living room with the pockey box in the middle

"Better not be backing out." Raph taunted.

"Shut up! I'm not." You laughed.

"Well here goes nothing." Leo commented as he spun the box. That same smirk Raph had before had found its way back on his face when the box landed on the both of you.

Everyone was looking at both of you guys waiting for what was going to happen next. Raph chuckled as he took the pockey box and wasted no time to bring you in his arms. You looked a little surprised.

"What? You thinking about quitting?" Raph mocked

"What'd I tell you before? Just shut the fuck up and take the damn thing out already!" You said as you tried to mask your nervousness with spitefulness.

"Alright, alright, fine, since you asked so nicely." Raph's smirk seemed permanent. When he put one end of the Pockey in his mouth he waited for you to put the other end on your mouth.

When you brought your face closer to his to put the other end in your mouth however, he quickly popped it out of his mouth and made your lips meet with his instantly. Your face turned several shades go red.

Everyone was screaming and laughing like crazy, you still blushed madly as your lips were still connected. His face had a nice little pink tinge to it. When you both pulled back and saw everyone sitting there watching you got embarrassed a little, you hit your face in his chest. He made you face him by putting a finger on your chin.

"Hey, they don't have to watch." He looked down at you as he picked you up from your spot and carried you back to his room. You both didn't come out for the rest of the night.

====