~Leo x Reader | Dont Leave~

Words- 579

Leo was alone, alone and upset. About a week ago you told him that you were going on vacation away from New York with your family for five months. Leo couldn't believe you were going away for so long, however, you two did write to each other a lot though that never stopped Leo from missing you.

He missed hearing your voice, he missed seeing your pretty face smile and giggle from time to time, he missed everything about you. Before you left you told him you would 'Be back before you know it', the night you left all he did was cry in his room.

He tried to hide his disparity from his brothers because he knows how much his family worry's for him. Not only that but it was obvious that Leo had feelings for you, almost as obvious as Donnie's feelings for April. There was one letter that he wrote but never sent, it basically said that he loved you and how much he wants to be with you. Of course, he contemplated sending it but he never did.

Leo knew moping around wasn't going to help him. In fact, you would have told him that if you were there. Leo tried meditating but he couldn't stop thinking about you. Leo remembers the times you were there to watch him train, or the times you watched space hero's with him, and the times you both joked and laughed together. Leo really could no wait a single second to see you again.

~A Few Month's Later~
Leo got up early, he gingerly checked what date it was today. Today was the day you were coming back. Leo put on his bandana and his gear on and went over to the kitchen for breakfast. All he made was toast and went over to the dojo to pass the time until your arrival. He sat there for what felt like minutes when in actuality was hours. Leo snapped from his trance when he heard voices.

"Good to have ya back (Y/n)."

"Yeah, you've been gone forever!" Leo ran out of the dojo and saw you standing there with his brother's while a heartwarming smile was stuck on your lips.

Your skin was looked smooth and beautiful and your hair was soft and shiny almost looking like silk. Your eyes then met with Leo's.

"(Y/n)?" Leo asked as he slowly walked closer.

"It's been a while, huh?"You told him with a smile.

Leo picked you up and spin you around as you were laughing and brought you in for a hug. His brothers smiled at the sight of Leo being happy.

"I missed you so much!" Leo said as his smile never went away.

"Heh, same feels like it's been a lifetime since I last saw you." You said as you looked directly into his eyes.

"Listen, there is something I wanted to tell you," Leo said as his hands you still around your waist and with yours on his shoulders.

"Hm? What was it?" You asked and soon felt Leo's lips crash into yours. You relaxed under his kiss and rolled your eyes back as you kissed back. When you both parted he touched his forehead with yours and just looked into your gorgeous eyes while smiling.

"I love you" You blushed madly but did manage to get the words out,

"love you too." The rest of his brothers dropped their jaws in shock.

====