~Donnie x Tiered!Reader | La La Land~

Words-310

You were hanging out with Donnie in his lab. You were sitting in his spinning chair while talking and watching him work.

He did his normal thing and all you did was rest your elbow on the desk with your head in your hand. You were there for so long that you felt your eyes start to close.

You tried to stay awake but you eventually just yawned, crossed your arms on the lab's table, and you put your head down to rest.

Donnie looked over to you to see you sleeping on his desk. He blushed ever so slightly at the sight of you, he thought you looked absolutely adorable. Your hair was a little messy and your face was buried in your arms.

You must've been really tired if you fell asleep instantly. He left whatever he was working on and walked up to your sleeping figure. He brushed a few sections of your hair out of the way so he could see your face clearly.

'So cute...' He thought to himself. He started to rub your hair gently as to not wake you up. You shifted a little in your spot which made Donnie pull his hand away cautiously.

You were still asleep but Donnie started to unintentionally stare as your lips. Almost like he was being hypnotized by them. Without thinking he poked your lips with his finger, making them a little open. Could he...? No, he shouldn't but you were asleep and he thought maybe you wouldn't notice?

He brought his face closer and kissed you. Your eyes shot wide open from his action, which startled him. He backed away cautiously.

"(Y-Y/n)! I-" You cut him off by grabbing the front strap of his belt, and pulled him back into the kiss. When you pulled away you hugged him tightly.

"Shut up."

====