~Leo x Singer!Reader | Sing For You~

THIS ONES FOR ALL MY SU LOVERS OUT THERE. ANYONE CAN READ THIS THO

Words- 1730

You were strumming your guitar in a gentle tune as you gazed into the moonlit sky. You were sitting on your window with one of your legs hanging, late into the night. You have only been practicing for a year. You knew your instrument, too bad you barley get any peace and quiet to play, except for nighttime of course.

You were impressed with how much you've improved. You always had a dream of performing one day and maybe even make it your life's career. But were always a little shy and never told anyone about that little fantasy of yours.

"Huh, That's your favorite song, isn't it? Nice choice, the beat is good but the lyrics are problematic." A voice commented. It was him. Leo was here to visit, you and him were good friends. You met him about a few days back when he accidentally dropped his katana from the roof, he found you picking it up off the ground. From then on you two hung out from time to time. He jumped from the rooftops and landed on the fire escape that was leveled with your window.

"Like you know anything about good music." You scoffed playfully with a smile as you tuned your guitar.

"Ha, right. You play amazing by the way." He completed, you've never been complimented by your music in any way before so you were a little taken back.

"Thanks but, what are you doing here?" You asked him.

"I was just running around the city until I thought I could stop by your place." He explained.

"Wanna hear this song I've been working on." You asked as you got ready to play with a smile, you didn't have many friends and you trusted him so you wanted to play just for him.

"Sure, I'd love to hear." Leo said as he sat in front of you while getting comfortable.

"Well I didn't write the song it's just one of my favorite songs to play." You said as you started to play. You were playing the same song you were playing earlier but you started to sing it. To Leo's surprise, you sounded amazing, better than anyone's ever heard before.

His expression turned into a look of pure wonder and amazement when you hit your notes smoothly and perfectly without much effort. When you finished you started giggling and covering your face because you never sang in front of anyone before, so you were a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I-I know I'm not the best but-"

"What?! Are you kidding me?! You sounded amazing!" He said as he got from his seat and put both his hands on your shoulders.

"I-I..really?" You questioned.

"U-Uh, y-yeah heh." He said as he let go of you and backed away a little embarrassed. You saw that his cheeks were dusted red a little bit. Not a moment too soon Leo's phone went off, he picked it up and turned his back to you.

"What do you want I'm kinda busy." He whisper yelled. "...Ugh Fine." He slouched as he ended the call. "Sorry (Y/n), but I'm needed back home." He said a little annoyed.

You set your guitar down as you stood up and gave him a hug, you tied not to giggle when you felt him stiffen like a board under your touch.

"Well, I hope you make it home safe." You mumbled softly to him. If he wasn't blushing then he was definitely blushing now, however, he hugged back,

"Thanks." He said in the same tone as you.

When you both let go he jumped onto the rooftops and left. When he left you looked down upon the floor of the fire escape and saw Leo's phone. You picked it up and looked it over, he must have dropped it by accident.