[Requested] ~Raph x Child!Reader | Special Friend~

This was requested by S203324 thanks again

Words- 960

It was late out in New York and you were walking around the streets about to get yourself some pizza. Why? Because you told your dad that you were hungry over and over but he would just brush you off and tell you that dinner would be later. But you had enough with him, it's not like your father has treated you well anyway so it wasn't a big deal to you.

Before you left you left you filled your school backpack with your (F/c) blanket, a map of the city and some money you got out of your father's wallet when he was not looking. You packed thoes because you didn't want to eat in the house and if you did your father would have seen that not only have to spent his money but you left the house with out his permission. Your father hardly noticed you when you were at home anyways, so you thought this plan was perfect.

You put on your hooded jacket and opened the window slowly with your backpack on. You closed the window but left it unlocked so you could comeback later. You stepped down the fire escape and jumped onto the dumpster and at that moment you had to take in the city's natural beauty. Your father never let you out of the house, not even to hang out with friends, not that you had many. The sights all around you, and the sounds you heard were all a breath of fresh air compared to hearing your dad argue on the phone all day.

You took out your map to find the nearest pizza place and you prayed that they would not question a child that was alone. There were very few people walking the streets and you tried your best to keep a low profile. That's when the smell of New York pizza hit you, and you got excited. You turned around a corner and saw the pizza parlor across the street. Now crossing the street was pretty scary for you, so you checked your lefts and rights multiple times.You put on a brave face and walked the street, you felt so free at that point.

You walked into the place and went up to the counter, luckily since it was getting pretty late there was no line. Now your a simple soul and all you asked the man was to get a medium cheese pizza. "That'll be $14 dollars kid." The cashier said with his New York accent. You waited there for the pizza to be done and when it was you gave the man the $20 bill you got from your dad and got $6 dollars as change. You told the man to have a nice night and left.

You walked outside the pizza place and when you did you squealed with joy because not only did you have your desired pizza, but because you got it on your own and you were proud of yourself. You walked into the alleyway next to the shop and sat up against the wall and opened the box however before you could eat your pizza you heard a quiet thud in the far back of the alley. You slowly closed the box not taking your eyes off the direction the sound came from.

'Should have brought a weapon with me.' You thought to yourself. You always heard about all the sketchy people that roam the streets of New York so you were a little scared. "Is anyone there?" You called out into the shadows. That was when you saw a pair of greens eyes on you. If freaked you out a bit but you told your self that it could be a stray cat. Stupidly enough, you walked closer to it. "Can I see you?" You asked the figure in the shadows.

The figure stepped into the light and your heart dropped, and you didn't want to scream to upset it more. You stumbled back a bit dropping your pizza, and tried to shield your self with your arms. You had never seen a mutant before so you were trembling. "P-please d-don't eat me." You stuttered. The figure just looked down at you. "Don't worry, I wasn't planning on doing any of that" the figure said.

"Where are your parents?" He asked. "Um..My father is at home...and I don't know my mom." You explained to him. "And your father let you walk around at this hour?" "Umm, yes...? Wait, what's your name?" You asked. "Raph, and you are?" "(Y/n)."

"You gonna finish that?" He asked while pointing and the pizza box you dropped. "Wanna share?" You asked while picking it up. "Heh, sure thing." You both sat down talking about whatever came to mind. It was strange though, you never thought you would find yourself talking to a giant turtle that had the ability to talk back.

Then after about fifteen minutes you told Raph you had to head home. Raph understood but before you were about to leave the alley you turned and asked him, "Will I ever see you again?" "Maybe" he said as he shrugged his shoulders. He ruffled your hair and you waved goodbye as you left.

You walked back to your apartment the same way you left and climbed up the fire escape, opened your window and climbed back in. What you did not know was that Raph was on the roof tops making sure you were safe when you got home. When you were in your room you decided not to tell anyone about Raph, then you went to sleep because after all of that you were just tiered.

====