~Raph x Reader | Night Of Our Lives~

~Lemon btw~

Words-1134

Raph was in the living room doing some push-ups while using his sai's as his port. He was growing restless at the fact that you hadn't visited the lair at all for over a week. He had an agitated look on his face,

'What if I lose my (Y/n)?' He thought longingly.

He shut his eyes tightly as he tried to dismiss the thought as soon as the inner voice in his head spoke. You and Raph are in fact a couple, so it did concern him that you both weren't talking at all.

He would have visited you but he didn't want to come off as weird or clingy, so he tried to brush it off like he didn't care, but his heart would tell a different story.

'I can't lose her.'

He gritted his teeth at how restless he was getting. This striking feeling in his chest was making it harder for him to focus. He sighed as he stopped and gave up on his push-ups. He sat on the floor and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. He noticed how heavy his breathing was.

'I want her back.'

He didn't do that many push-ups, did he? It didn't feel like it. At this point he felt he was pushed to the edge, he needed to see you. He needed to make sure everything was fine because he sure as hell wasn't. He got off the floor and ran out of the lair,

'I need her back.'

~Later~
Raph was outside your window. To his surprise, your room was the only lit room in the whole apartment complex. It shouldn't surprise him though, he knew you liked to stay up at night.

When he took a peek inside he saw you walk into your room with a towel wrapped around you with your wet hair slicked back.

Raph blushed at the sight. God, you were sexy. He didn't want to put it like that but that was the only word that he could think of at the moment that accurately described how you looked in his eyes. But seeing you like that, well it made him feel like all that waiting was worth it.

You were singing some song as you walked over to your dresser to get some clothes. At that point, Raph's logical thinking was overrun by his emotions. He walked through your window without you noticing since your back was facing the window. He tangled his arms around you and brought your back against his body.

You froze but looked down at his big green hands and realized it was Raph. You exhaled in relief it wasn't someone else.

"Where have you been?" He mumbled against your neck, his voice was low and raspy.

"Raph babe, what are you doing?" You asked a little carefully

"What? I can't touch my girl?" You felt him smirk against your skin. You felt his hands trace the side of your body.

"I-I, Raph you know I'm naked right?"

"Your point?" You sighed. "But you still didn't answer my question. Where have you been?" His hold around you tightened.

"I'm sorry for being so silent, it's just that my friends needed some help settling in their new apartments and-uh..." You paused, you felt Raph's hands move towards your chest.

"Well, no one else is here now." He said as his face heated up but he didn't want to pull away.

"...Your impossible." You said as you turned around and smashed your soft lips on his. His lips mashed against yours as if he were trying to flatten them. The kiss sent shivers through your nerves. He pulled away briefly,

"If you want me to stop, tell me now." He whispered. When you didn't say anything you pulled him by the tail ends of his mask to bring him back into the kiss. You brought your hands on his shoulders, pulling him harder against you. He groaned softly.

He circled his arms tighter around your waist, gathering you against him. With his lips still molding against yours, he picked you up but your thighs and laid you down on your bed.

He loomed over you before he started to place soft kisses down your neck. You moaned a little, you bit your lip when you felt him lick and bite your neck.

He brought a hand to your head and kissed you roughly. His heart pumped faster at the thought of how much fun he was going to have with you.

He had his body right on top of yours, and he threw off that towel you had around yourself quickly. You gasp when you felt his fingers tease you. When he slipped his finger in he grinned at how wet you felt, he knew you wanted him for than anything at that moment. He kept trusting his huge finger in and out,

"What's my name, baby?" His voice was deep and hypnotic.

"Mmh, Raphael." You whimpered.

"Good girl." He smiled in pleasure, him teasing you like this and hearing your voice moan because of him was enough to make him as hard as steel.

"You want me? You want me to fuck you until you can't stand in the morning?"

"Y-Yes..please, Raph." You moaned softly.

"How could I say no to that?" He grinned as he positioned himself in front of your entrance. You looked down to see his size, and he was massive. You looked up at him a little worried.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle...for now." You whimpered but you were still going to let him have his way with you. He had his hands on your waist as he slowly slipped into you. You groaned when you felt him stretch you out.

After a little bit of adjusting he started to move in and out of you. Your moans of pain started to turn into moans of pleasure. When he started to thrust faster and you clung onto his shoulders, you felt amazing to him. Your moans were littered with swears, and when you would call out his name he would kiss you roughly.

Raph was about to reach his limit and so were you. He started to thrust much faster than ever before.

"Fuck.." He groaned

"Ah!~ Raph!" He stopped as soon as he climaxed into you. You both were breathing heavily and he was sweating a lot. He dropped right next to you on the best and held you in his arms. Your eyes were half open; You were exhausted. You still nuzzled closer too him.

"Heh, You did good (Y/n)." He kissed your head as he noticed you start to fall asleep.

"I love you" You mumbled

"Love you too."

====