~Raph x Reader | I'll Keep You Safe~

You and Leo were about to spar in the dojo. Splinter wanted you to spar against Leo to see how much you have improved in your training. You and Leo had gotten into position, both of you had your weapons out and ready to fight.

"Hajime!" Splinter started the battle. Leo charged at you, and to be honest you were a little nervous and shaky during the fight. You did all you could to block each and every one of his attacks until he accidentally cut you on your upper arm near your shoulder.

"Ow!" You yelped in pain.

Raph was reading his comic book in the living room until he heard the sound of you yell in pain. He darted his head in the direction of the sound and ran over as fast as he could.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled as a ran in. He saw you sitting on the floor holding your bleeding shoulder. He ran over to your side and held you in his arms, "What happened?" He asked.

"Leo got me with his sword." You said as you felt the cut start to sting.

"Sorry, it was an accident!" Leo defended himself, and he wasn't lying. Hitting you with his sword was never in his intention. As soon as those words left you though Raph turned to face his brother with an expression that basically said he wanted to rip his head off.

"YOU DID THIS?!"

"Calm down Raph, it was an accident. Besides, Donnie can patch her up."

"AN ACCIDENT?! Oh, I swear I'm gonna-" Raph gripped his sai's but he was cut off when he felt you put a hand on his shoulder.

"Raph, it was an honest mistake. He didn't mean it, just let it go." You tried to calm him down with your words. Raph took a deep breath and thought for a moment.

"Fine." He said plainly as he picked you up off the ground. Leo and Splinter exhaled in relief that Raph managed to contain his anger, they mentally thanked you for that. Raph walked over to Donnie's lab to pick up a roll of bandages.

"Raph, I can walk by myself. You know that, right?" You stated. His face flushed slightly,

"I know.." He mumbled. After he got the bandages, and a damp cloth to clean and bandage the wound he walked over to his room with you in his strong arms.

He set you down on his bed, and after he was done managing your cut you felt him pull you close to him. His strong arms tangled around you in a protective manner. You looked up at Raph as you felt him crush you against his plastron.

"What are you doing?" You asked and you could see his face flush slightly.

"Protecting my girl." He mumbled flatly, still keeping his hold around you as he memorized the way your body felt his arms.

"But, I don't need.."

"So, you admit you're my girl?" He asked

"Ugh, fuck you." You said, getting a little irritated by him already.

"...I can do that." He smirked, you gasp in shock as you punched his shoulder playfully while he let out a small chuckle.

=======================================
Words-529