[Requested] ~Donnie x Reader | Sound Like Love~

Again thanks FanficAcidx I literally actually love you lmao.

You were helping Donnie in his lab. Donnie was sitting in his chair while you stood next to him looking over some documents. Ever since you and Donnie met, he would dream about confessing his love to you.

Of course, he was scared of the idea of confessing. Everyone is at one point, but he was pulled away from his thoughts when the sound of a low churr had filled the silence of the room.

'Oh god, why now!?" Donnie internally panicked. Donnie forgot that turtles of his species churred when they felt certain emotions or when they are around a possible mate. He must have been churring for you unintentionally. He sounded like a purring cat.

You stopped reading the papers in your hand and looked over at Donnie who had a fearful expression on his face.

"Don, is that sound coming from you?" You asked

"Y-Yes...?" He admitted awkwardly; You smiled warmly at him.

"It's adorable." Right after you said that you noticed the sound get louder and Donnie's face was turning pink. "Why do you make those sounds anyway? 'm Just asking."

"W-Well it's called churring, and it happens when turtles like me are excited, happy or um...see a potential mate." He shrunk in his seat in embarrassment. The last part of his explanation caught you a little of guard, did he just admit that he liked you? It sure sounded like it.

You walked over to him and bent over to give him a small kiss on the lips with one of your hands on his cheek.

"Y'know if humans churred, I would churr all the time for you." You felt his face heat up against your hand.

=======================================
Words-293