~Hurt!Raph x Reader | Don't Take Him Away~

You and Raph were talking on the couch in the lair. You both were minding your own business until Leo came up behind Raph.

"Hey Raph, we're about to go on patrol." Leo reminded him. Raph saw how your face turned into a look of disappointment. Raph noticed and he gently rested his hand on yours,

"Don't worry we'll be back soon." He reassured. You smiled at him warmly as he hugged you tightly. He got up from the couch and followed his brother's on the way out.

When they left the entrance, except Raph, he turned back and quickly ran over to you. He cupped your face with one hand as he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'll come back to you as soon as I can baby love..." He mumbled.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He said as he let go and ran out the lair.

When he left you sat there and placed a few fingers on the cheek he kissed you on. You genuinely smiled and blushed a little. You and Raph had a special kind of relationship, unlike any other. Your love for each other goes far beyond all boundaries.

It hurt to see him leave every night because you both spend all of your time together. You both trained, watched tv, ate, slept, and even bathed together. His brothers had never seen you both apart at all, except when they go on patrol. You asked Raph multiple times to go with him but he didn't want to take the risk of you getting hurt.

~

About an hour has passed and this was when they were supposed to come back. You watched the entrance and waited to hear their voices bounce off the walls of the subway.

Normally Raph would be the first to come back to give you a hug, the thought of how much you yearned to be held in his arms was killing you.

Ten minutes had passed and you went into full panic mode. They are never late, ever, Raph would always make sure of that. You were pulled out of your thought when you got an emergency signal from Leo.

Out of pure instinct, you jumped off the couch and ran to the dojo. You were breathing harshly as you ran to the rack of weapons on the wall and grabbed yourself a single katana. You ran out of the lair as fast as you could while going to the location the signal said they were at.

When you emerged out of the manhole, you were sure your lungs could explode from how deep and harsh your breaths were. When you got closer to their location you could hear the sound of loud grunting and weapons clashing become more prominent.

When you arrived you could see all the turtles cut up in many places. They were struggling against a few foot soldiers, they must have gotten ambushed. You saw Raph get kicked to the ground as the foot soldier almost put his sword through him. You yelled viscously as you blocked the soldier's attack and the slice foot bot in half.

"DON'T TAKE MY BABY BOY!" You yelled. You breathed heavily as you turned around to look at Raph. You were crying as you dropped your weapon and knelt down as you held him in your arms. You heard him cough a little,

"I'm okay...baby love." He reassured gruffly as he held your hand.

"No, you're not!" You yelled as the tears streamed down your face. You ripped your shirt and tried to stop the bleeding. "You're gonna be fine! You're gonna be fine!" You were shaking.

The other turtles finished up the fight, they walked over to you holding Raph in your arms. Donnie checked his pulse.

"He's still alive, we need to get him back to the lair." They all nodding as you and Leo picked him up to carry him.

~

Raph woke up to see he was laying on his bed. He was wrapped up well in bandages and he could see you sleeping on a chair you had pulled up beside him. He sat up, he winced a little at the slight pain he felt from it but ignored it completely. He ruffled your hair softly making you look up to see him.

"You're okay?" You asked as you smiled up at him. He nodded. "Oh thank God!" You hugged him tightly, your hug did hurt Raph but there was no way he was going to back away from your hold.

"Good 't see you too baby love." He nuzzled in the crook of your neck. He felt better already.

"You really scared me back there..." You said as you looked straight at him.

"I'm sorry, you still love me?" You kissed him on the lips.

"Of course I do."

"How much?"

"More than anything in the world."

=======================================
Words-819

What y'all think?