~Leo x Reader | Pockey~

Words- 765

It was a late night in the lair, and you and Leo were watching Space Heroes. You heard some strange noises that emerged from the kitchen but only when you would turn your head in that direction the sound would stop and only continue when you would look away. Leo noticed you looking away from the tv,

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah..do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"That sound.." You looked a little spaced. Leo focused his vision on his brothers peeking around the kitchen's entrance, his face looked a little annoyed.

"I wouldn't worry about it." He inched a little closer to you as he rested his hand on top of yours. After a few minutes Mikey, Donnie and Raph had approached you from the kitchen, all three of them had a churlish smile on their face.

"Hey (Y/n)," Mikey was trying his best not to break out in laughter. "Wanna play a game?" He waved a box of pockey's in front of your face. Leo notice the box in Mikey's hand and his eyes widened as his jaw dropped.

"Yeah sure. What game?" You asked, you really didn't know what exactly he could be implying, but Leo sure as hell did. Leo's mind traced back to that one time he saw it on tv.

He never told anyone but he thought it cute, but the thought of him playing that game with you was what really made him shiver on the inside because he liked you...a lot.

"It's called the pockey game, everyone else is gonna play it and we thought maybe you guys would like to join in." Raph explained with a big smirk on his face.

"Sounds fun, count me in. What about you Leo?" You stood up and looked down in his direction.

"Yeah Leo, what about you?" Mikey teased, Leo didn't really want you to play without him so he did bring himself to agree to their petty plan they called a game.

~

You, Raph, Mikey, Donnie, Leo, April and Casey were all sitting in a circle in the living room. The boys, other than Leo, we're trying so hard to contain their laughter. Raph did have to explain to you how you play, and from the corner of your eye you could have sworn Leo's face was turning a little red while he was facing the ground.

"Okay, we're ready?" Everyone nodded, Raph spun the box in the middle and, just your luck, it landed on you and Leo. When that happened everyone started to break out their contained laughter.

"You guys are so immature." You giggled as you picked up the box in the center. You took out a single pockey stick in between your fingers as Leo eased himself closer to you. You stuck it in between your teeth and Leo had the other end in his mouth as he had his arms lightly wrapped around you. You rested your hands against his shoulders.

"Three..two..one..go!" Mikey counted down. You and Leo started to bite your ends, moving towards the middle. It didn't take long for the both of your lips meet. When your lips touched Leo froze a little, he wasn't sure if you would be willing to kiss a mutant turtle. But that thought was quickly dismissed when you kissed him sweetly on the lips.

He knew it was a part of the game, but he was a little embarrassed how his brother's were right there watching it. He turned his head towards his brothers as they were on their shells laughing, they didn't think their plan to get you two to kiss would actually work. You gently brought a hand to his face to make him look at you.

"I wouldn't worry about it." You smiled up at him.

"Heh, I guess not." He said as he picked you up and walked you towards his room, ignoring his brothers and their. When he got their he closed the door behind him with his foot and put you down on your feet.

You wrapped your arms around his neck while his moved to your waist. He could help but notice how your body fit perfectly in his hands. You both had your faces close together,

"So you don't love me?" You teased a little.

"I love you always." He pressed his lips back on to yours. Its kinda funny, Leo could only dream of having moments like this with you. He never would have thought that his vision of pure desire could be emulated in reality. Nevertheless, he was still grateful to have you.

====