~Raph x Reader | Be Mine?~

It was Valentine's Day and Raph had been planning to ask you out today. He asked April earlier to get him a box of chocolates that he was planning to give to you as a gift. April thought it was sweet how Raph, someone who was big a rough around the edges, had a soft spot that he showed only to you. She thought it was adorable.

Raph was sitting on his bed while looking over the heart-shaped box of chocolates that he wanted to give to you. "Should tell her how I feel?" He asked himself in a low and raspy tone. He looked over to Spike, "What do you think Spike? You think she'll say yes?" He asked hopefully to his little pet turtle. You were pretty much the only thing Raph ever talked to Spike about these days.

Raph would always tell Spike how pretty you were, or how cute he thought your laugh was, he would just spend hours talking about how great you were. He only did this because he just couldn't stop thinking about you, and he just wanted to tell you how he felt. Even if he knew deep down inside what you were most likely going to say. Raph was a mutant turtle, a monster, a freak. The intoxicating thoughts started to swarm his mind.

Raph was very self-conscious about how he looked in front of you. You probably thought he was just a monster and that you wouldn't want anything to do with him if he did confess. What if you..?

His thoughts came to an abrupt halt when he heard voices from the living room. "DUDETTE YOUR BACK!!" "Hi, Mikey" No...you were here. Raph felt his heart pump against his rib cage at the sound of your voice. He pressed his 'ear' to the side of the door to listen in on what you were saying.

When you entered the lair, you walked in with a small pink shopping bag. It was filled with things that you were going to give to the guys for Valentine's Day. There was only a bag of chocolates that you were going to give the turtles, however, you made something special for Raph. You thought it was weird that you developed feelings for the hot-headed turtle out of anyone, but you never let that bother you. His smile, his eyes, and even the sound of his voice had the power to send shivers down your spine.

"DUDETTE YOUR BACK!!" Mikey hopped off the couch and lifted you up in a bone-crushing hug. "Hi, Mikey" You replied as you gave him a friendly pat on the head. Leo and Donnie were on the couch. "Hey (Y/n), glad you could come over." "Thanks, I got chocolate if you guys want any." you offered. Leo and Donnie only took a few while Mikey took about a handful of the chocolate out of the bag. You looked around the lair, "Hey um guys? Where is Raph?" You asked as you felt a sense of heat start to creep onto your face.

"He's-" Leo started though not a moment too soon Raph had emerged from his room and you felt your heart stop for a second when your eyes met. You were so caught up in his gaze that you didn't notice that he was hiding something behind his back. He walked over to the living room while trying to keep is cool, even though he was very nervous and practically shaking on the inside however he hid those emotions well. When he approached the living room all his brothers quickly left the room and went to go and watch form the dojo.

"U-Um hi, Raph" You greeted him a little nervously while you fidgeted with your fingers with the bag still in hand. "Hey (Y/n), can i..ask you something?" His nervousness started to show up on his face. "Anything." "Listen, I know you probably already have one but..." Blushing madly he showed you the chocolate box. "..Be mine?" He said as he was looking away from you due to that fact he was actually scared of what you were going to say.

You walked closer to him and gave him a gentle and short kiss on the lips. "Of course I'll be yours. I even have something for you." You happily told him, however, he stopped you from reaching into your bag. You looked up at him in confusion.

"Thanks, but I already have everything iv ever wanted." He inched his face closer to yours as he pulled you closer to him. "I think I do too." You said as you brought your face closer to his until your lips collided. Thankfully, his kiss on your lips was sweeter than any of the chocolates you had for the rest of the day.

========================================
Words-855

Y'all have no idea how long iv wanted to do this one lmao
I hope y'all enjoyed it