1:

Sagi Christian Newton

"Man you fucking play Daisy." I said smacking my lips. The other day at Serenity and Cortez's house she was just grabbing and stroking my shit in the bathroom. Talking about my shit was big, bigger than her fucking ex which I already knew. After that me and her sat down and talked, then she said she'll be my baby.

Now two days later, she claiming she never said that. She could've been wifey she play too damn much.

"No Sagi for real." She mumbled laying back down after sitting the phone up. 

"Man you fucking play Daisy for real. Stop playing with a nigga feelings."

"No man you a hoe. You dogged old girl for real. I don't need another Quin in my l-" I smacked my lips and chuckled.

"You looking at 16 year old fucking Sagi. A nigga that never took a fucking relationship serious, just looked for someone to call my girl and that was her. Matter of fact, I kept telling shorty I wanna break up."

She chuckled, "Mhmm right. So how y'all stay in a relationship."

"Because little baby. She told me if I leave her she would die. I should've been Dababy and told her ass I guess you done with life. But, I didn't. Because I'm kind and care about people feelings Daisy. Something you probably didn't know." 

"Sagi, you not for real."

"No thot, you not for real what the fuck. I been trying since I was 16-years-old, but you stuck on a  nigga age and shit. Listen I told yo ass...a nigga gone change for the bitch he wants. And the bitch, no disrespect, I want is you Daisy, but you play for what?"

No response making me groan. She groaned back making me laugh and shake my head.

"Ight than. I got shit to do. Hit you up later." I hung up before she says something to piss me off. I heard my phone ding so I looked at it and saw she text me.

Sorry...

Be safe okay

I rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone in my pocket. Stuffing my gun too, I walked out my apartment. 

"Hey Sagi baby." My old ass neighbor Ms. Ruby said making me smile.

"Hey Ms. Ruby how you holding up?" I asked pulling her into a hug.

"I'm good baby. You got some of that...you know plant?" She whispered in my ear.

I chuckled, "Nah I just ran out. I'm finna go get some more though ight. How much you want."

"2 grams. The normal." I nodded and kissed her forehead. I took her 20 and stuffed it in my pocket. Little did she know, I always gave her a little extra over 3 grams. Just cause she looks out for a nigga house when I'm gone. 

My phone ringed as I got in my car. I saw it was Daisy, so I picked up. "Yea?"

"You didn't get my text Sage?" She asked softly.