Chapter 26:

{ Carrie's POV }

  Gental, loving, caring, amazing. Those are the words I'd use to describe last night. I opened my eyes and looked over at Mike. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. I smiled when his lips met mine reminding me of last night.

  "Good mornin." Mike said looking into my eyes before kissing me again softly.

  "Mornin to you too." I said winking at him before I got up covering myself with one of the sheets. I noticed Mike looking at me with a grin and I looked myself and laughed because I noticed the sheet was see through. "Can I change?" I asked giving him a look. He smile then turned over and I changed into some shorts and one of his t-shirts.

  I went downstairs and started to make breakfast. I smiled as I felt Mike's strong arms wrap around me, and his soft lips kiss my cheek. "I love seeing you like this...in a T-shirt and shorts with your hair pulled back...I love you." Mike whispered in my ear causing chills to be sent all throughout my body from his sweetness.

  I turned around and he smiled at me before I put my hand on the side of his face giving him a peck on the lips. He smiled at me putting his hand around my waist before kissing me again.
"I love you too." I whispered as we both pulled away.
"Your so dang beautiful." Mike said causing me to blush as I stared into his blue eyes. I kissed him one last time then turned around to finish making breakfast. "Let's goto Oklahoma." Mike said with a grin.

  "Really!" I exclaimed jumping for a second in excitement.
"You said you want to see your mom. I've already talked to Stephanie and I have the ticket you just have to go pack." Mike said trying not to smile.
"Mike!" I screamed quickly wrapping my arms around his neck.
  "I'll finish breakfast you go get packed." Mike said giving me a peck on the lips. I screamed as I ran up the stairs in excitement.
-4 hours later

  I looked over at Mike and he smiled at me as I held his hand. "Thank you." I said breaking the silence between the both of us.
  "I knew you wanted to go and we should be there for your mom as she goes through this." Mike said with a smile. I blushed at the respect that he has for my mother. He returned a smile before giving me a peck on the lips causing a chill to go down my spine. "I love coming down here." Mike said with a grin before kissing me again.
  "I love it when you come with me." I confessed kissing his cheek.

  The plane ride went by fast for the first time. We watched movies and talked about the 'Blown Away Tour' that's coming up soon and watched movies it was fun and I was glad we had some alone time before we got down there.

  My sister picked Mike and I up from the airport and we went and put our stuff at a hotel then went straight to the hospital.
"How long will she be in surgery?" I asked Stephanie as we sat down in the waiting room chairs.
  "Probably another hour." She replied causing me to sigh. Mike could sense I was getting nervous so he put his arm around me and kissed my temple.

  "Its a simple surgery babe nothing to serious she's going to be okay." Mike whispered in my ear.

  We sat there for the longest time it felt like. Waiting and waiting. I couldn't wait to see my mother. I love and miss her so much I haven't got to see her in a while sadly. Finally her Doctor came and told us she was out of surgery and ready to be seen so first Stephanie and I went back to see her.

  She was still asleep when we went in so I went and got Mike so he could come back in the room.
  "You okay?" Mike asked putting his arm around me as we walked down the long hospital hallway. "You haven't been saying much." He added.

  "She's my Moma, I know its not anything too serious I'm just worried ya know?" I replied as we walked through a set of double doors.

  "Yeah but she's going to be okay..." Mike said as he pulled me into a comforting hug. I smiled up at him as he pulled away for a brief second then kissed me. "I love this." Mike confessed with a smile.

  "What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"You smile anytime I touch you..." Mike said with his face close to mine. "And I love it when you smile." Mike said causing me to blush.
"Well you make me smile." I said in a unbelievable high pitched voice that we both laughed at.
  "I'm really happy to here that." Mike replied holding my hand as we both started to walk back towards my moms room.

  "Carrie!" My mom said sounding better than I thought she would.

  "Oh my gosh!" I said rushing to her side and hugging her. "I'm so sorry I haven't seen you in a while." I apologized still hugging her.
  "Its okay I know you've been busy, with that new album." My mom said with a smile. "I love it." She added causing a smile to instantly come to my face.
"I'm really glad y'all are here I've missed y'all a lot." Moma said as mike came and sat beside me and held my moms hand.
"We apologize that its been so long." Mike said with a soft smile.

   My mom was doing great. She was better then I imagined. She didn't act different at all actually, she acted like nothing had happened. Mike and I stayed for about 2 hours then we decided to go back to the hotel and unpack out stuff.

Maybe another Chapter today I'm not sure.
Comment and Vote❤❤