Chapter 32: oops lol

{ Carrie's POV }

  I laid there in a pool of my own thoughts, thinking about what had just happened. I couldn't bare to get myself past the whole baby thing, and it made me get even more upset that I had upset Mike.

  The whole kids situation just scared me and stressed me out. What if I can't even have kids? All those accidents, it would explain why I never got pregnant. It would hurt me even more having to tell Mike that I couldn't provide him with the family he deserves.

  These past few months have been the most difficult in mine and Mikes marriage. Starting with the miscarriage. It just went downhill, and I feel that I go depressed and put a lot of stress on Mike which makes my heart hurt. I refuse to give up on mine and Mikes marriage, because I love that man more than I could ever describe.

  I pulled myself out of my thoughts and went downstairs. Mike was laying on the couch half asleep. I slowly laid beside him, and wrapped my arms around his torso as he started to wake up.
  "Baby I'm sorry." I apologized looking up at him with tears in my eyes still.
  "Its okay we'll talk about it in the morning." Mike said kissing my forehead then putting his arm around my waist. I yawned resting my head in Mike's chest hugging him tightly before slowly falling asleep.
  -In the Morning

  I woke up with Mike's arms still around me and my head still gently rested on his chest. It was every bit of perfection, and bliss. I looked up at him and he was still asleep, and his dark brown hair was formed into a bed head style which made me giggle causing him to wake up.

  His blue eyes gently opened and glanced down at me, with his mouth slowly making a soft smile which made me smile. He leaned down and gently placed a kiss on my lips, causing my stomach to fill with butterflies from Mike's sensual touch.

  "Good morning." I said still looking up at him.
"It definitely is." Mike said with a small grin before kissing me again. "Come on get ready we're going somewhere." Mike said standing up.
  "Will you give me a hint?" I asked making a pouty face.
"Wear something warm." Mike said leading me upstairs. When we got to the top he picked me up like a baby and carried me into the room. "Your going to love this." Mike whispered before pressing his soft lips against mine.

   "Wake up babe we're here." Mike said waking me by gently smacking my butt.

  "Where are we?" I asked as I sat up, looking around the woods.
  "You'll see." He said with a smile before getting out of the truck and coming over to my side.
  "Thank you." I said as he opened my door. He smiled as he shut the door, then pushed me up against the side of the truck looking into my eyes with a smile.

  Mike put his hand around my waist stepping closer to me before kissing me intensly. He put his other arm around me pulling my waist closer to his as he deepened the kiss. I moved my hand onto the side of Mike's face as we continued to kiss. He reached down pulling my leg onto him then sliding his hand onto my butt.
  "Mike." I said pulling away. "We're in the middle of the woods." I said looking at him seriously.
  "Where no one else is." He said before kissing me again, pulling me back onto him. As Mike continued to kiss me he lifted me off my feet and I slowly wrapped my legs around him, lacing my arms around the back of Mike's neck. He pressed me harder against the truck as his kisses drifted from my lips to my neck.
"Okay...that's enough." I said standing up. He smiled giving me a peck on the lips as he grabbed my butt. "What's that big grin for?" I asked as he held my hand leading me into the woods.
  "I can't wait till we get home." He said flashing me a wink as a caught him glance down at my butt.
  "Mike!" I laughed playfully pushing him. He glared at me before giving me a peck on the lips and sliding his hand onto my butt. "What is your obsession with my butt?" I asked laughing as we continued to walk down a wide path through the woods.
  "I'm sorry." He apologized with a grin as he grabbed my chest with both hands.
  "Mike!" I screamed pushing him away from me. He laughed coming back over to me and kissing my cheek. "You are just crazy today." I laughed looking over at him.
  "And you don't like it?" Mike said raising his eye brow.
  "Not what you just did no." I confessed as the grin on his face faded.
  "You are lying." Mike said trying not to smile as he looked at me. I tried my hardest not to smile but eventually it did so I had to turn my head so Mike wouldn't see. "I can see that smile." He said causing me to blush.
  "Okay listen." Mike said standing infront of me. "Your going to be scared when you first see what we're doing, but you have to trust me okay?" Mike said looking at me seriously.
  "Okay..." I said hesitantly, nodding my head. He took ahold of my hand and started walking again. Soon I saw a newer looking bridge that we were walking to but it didn't look normal. It had things hanging off the side and all these different ropes hanging off of it. There were four men standing on the bridge with weird suits and harnesses on and when I saw what they were doing I immediately stopped.

Sorry its been so long I've been busy