Chapter 27:

{ Carrie's POV }

  "Thank you so much you bringing me Mike." I said hugging him tightly.

  "Your welcome I love bringing you here." He confessed wrapping his arms around me. "I love seeing you back home, without fame, just you." Mike said sweetly, kissing my cheek.
"You've changed." I said turning to face him.
"Good or bad?" Mike asked looking at me seriously.
"Good." I said before kissing him. "But why did you all the sudden change?" I asked holding his hand.

  "Because I noticed you weren't happy and I want you to be happy." Mike confessed before kissing me.
  "Awe but Mike..." I said as tears came to my eyes. "It wasn't you, I've always been happy with you." I said as tears fell from my eyes. That brief moment that it sounded like Mike said he wasn't happy with me, that hurt, so I knew how much it hurt to think that your wife/ husband wasn't happy with you. "I'm sorry that it seemed that way." I apologized wiping my eyes.

Mike didn't say anything, he just flashed me a smile, as he pulled me into a hug. I felt horrible for Mike blaming himself through that time. I was a little caught off guard when Mike picked me up off my feet still hugging me.
  "Mike no." I said when he kissed my neck laying me on the bed. "I'm sorry I just don't want to." I confessed sitting up.
"You don't have to apologize." Mike said laying beside me.
"Oh!" I said as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.
"What is it?" Mike asked confused.
"I don't know. It just hurts." I said holding my side. Before I could say anything else I felt like I was going to be sick and I hurried into the bathroom. "Well that was uncalled for." I laughed as I stood up from the toilet.
"Are you okay?" Mike asked hugging me from behind as I brushed my teeth.
  "I don't know that was just weird. But my stomach does hurt a little...or not hurt it just feels not normal." I confessed going back into the room and laying on the bed.
  "Do you think your pregnant?" Mike asked laying beside me. I was so caught off guard with the question, I haven't thought about it much. And now that I was thinking about it, it scared me...a lot. "Are you okay?" Mike asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked over at him and he was laying beside me holding my hand.
"I don't know what to say." I confessed as a single cold tear fell down my cheek.
"We'll get you a test tomorrow it will be okay I promise." Mike said putting his arm around me and pulled me into his arms. And that's how I fell asleep.
IN THE MORNING

  'Good Morning beautiful. I'll be back as quick as I can I'm at the store. P.S I love you.' A note from Mike read. I sat up rubbing my eyes, as Mike came through the door.
  "You just wake up?" Mike asked sitting some bags on the table and coming and kissing my forehead. I just nodded my head as if to say 'yes' because I felt too sick to talk. "Do you not feel good?" Mike asked hugging me. I shook my head and he frowned hugging me tighter.
"I feel gross." I confessed standing up and going into the bathroom where I got sick about four times.
  "Do you want to take a test?" Mike asked looking at me seriously when I got done brushing my teeth.
  "Honestly no." I said as he hugged me.
  "It'll be okay Care I promise." Mike said kissing myp temple as he hugged me. Being wrapped his strong arms gave me so much comfort.
  "I'll take it later it'll be fine." I said before going and laying on our bed.
  "But if your not pregnant then we shouldn't goto the hospital because you could be sick." Mike said laying beside me.
  "Mike I am fine." I lied sitting up. I still felt the sharp pain in my stomach every time I moved and it did worry me but I really wanted to go see my mom.
  "I can see that your in pain Care." Mike said putting his arm around me.
  "I can take some medicine I'll be fine I just want to see my mom." I confessed sitting up causing myself to wince in pain.
  "Baby looking at me." Mike said looking into my eyes seriously. "I can tell you are in a lot of pain today, I can see it." He continued, holding my hand. "Your mom might be coming home today...maybe we can see if she can stop by." Mike suggested. "But you don't need to go, it'll be okay." He said before kissing me.
"Okay." I sighed as he pulled me into his arms. Mike kissed me but it was different. It was no peck on the lips and it defiantly wasn't like the regular kisses we had. "What was that for?" I asked as we both pulled away.
"No reason really I just wanted to show you that I loved you." Mike said with a wink as I stood up, trying to go into the kitchen. I screamed in pain as he picked me up.
"Mike!" I screamed as he continued to hold me. "Oh...that really hurt!" I exclaimed as he quickly put me down.

  "I'm sorry!" He apologized hugging me tightly.
  "I need to take something." I said as I felt the pain get worse.
  "Not until you take a test." Mike said giving me a look.
  "Mike it hurts!" I yelled collapsing onto the bed in pain.
  "I'm sorry but if you are pregnant it could hurt the baby just take a test it'll be fine." He said helping me back to my feet. I struggled to get into the bathroom with the pregnancy test without bursting into tears. The pain was so unreal how on Earth could my stomach hurt so bad.

New Chapter coming soon.