Chapter 10:

{ Carries POV }
  "Mike do you know how mean that was?" I said tears coming to my eyes as Mike came out of the bathroom.

  "Well Carrie it was stupid...for you to say something like that...you know I love you." Mike said sitting beside me on the bed.

  "It doesn't feel like it, not with you calling me stupid like that." I said standing up as tears fell from my eyes.

  "Carrie I'm sorry." He apologized looking upset.

  "I don't know why you look so hurt your the one who's treating me like shit." I said giving him a look. "I'll be back." I said getting my phone off the night stand.

   "Please don't leave Care." Mike said taking ahold of my arm as he stood up.

  "Let go of me." I said pulling away. I walked downstairs and went out to my car.  As I drove towards the land that Mike and I owned I started to feel worse and worse. Did I do something wrong? I thiught to myself as I parked in one of the feilds. 

  As I walked to my favorite spot on the land tears started to come to my eyes. 'Does Mike really think I'm stupid?' I thkught to myself. 'Does he still love me?...is my marriage over?' I asked myself in my head as I sat on a rock close to a lake.  The sky got darker and darker as I sat there and soon I felt a cold drop of rain fall on my shoulder. I sat there lost in my thoughts with cold rain pouring over me.

  I was cold and lonely but I didn't care because the last last place I wanted to be was home.  It soon became brighter behind me and I saw my shadow appear on the lake and I turned around to see a black trucks head lights shining on me and I turned back around to face the lake.

  "Carrie..." Mike said getting out of his truck. "Carrie come on please you don't need to be out here." Mike said as I herd him come up behind me. "Come on." Mike said picking me up and carrying me to the truck.
End Of Chapter.