Chapter 17:

I woke up when I felt Mike take ahold of my hand and gently kiss it. As my eyes fluttered open I saw Mike sitting close beside me holding my hand with his head rested on the side of my hospital bed.

  "Pss...yo dude what we doin here?" I asked trying my hardest not to laugh.

  "You turd you scared the crap out of me." Mike said with a small smile. "I'm so glad your okay." Mike said kissing my forehead. "You were dehydrated they just got done pumping your stomach." Mike said moving closer to me.

  "When can I leave?" I asked with a small laugh.

  "Not sure yet." Mike said as I doctor came into the room.
-2 hours later

  "Thank you Mike." I said holding his hand as we walked out of the hospital.

  "For?" Mike said confused as we walked to the truck.

  "Everything, but mostly for being there for me." I said with a smile as we got to the truck.
"In sickness or in health." Mike replied before kissing me. It made my heart happy to hear him say that because it showed me he was in much love with me that I was with him. "I love you, and I'm so glad your okay." Mike said looking down at me with a smile as he hugged me.
"I love you too, and thank you for being there fore me." I said holding his hands. Mike just smiled and kissed my cheek before opening my door for me.

  The drive home was a little long and I was kinda getting hungry from not having any food in my stomach. "Care you okay?" Mike asked opening my door.

  "Yeah I'm just hungry." I confessed as we walked onto the porch. "I have to wait to eat don't I?" I said with a sigh as Mike opened the door.

  "Unfortunately so." Mike replied sitting on the couch. "Hey I have a game tonight do you think you can come?" Mike asked putting his arm around me as I sat beside him. "Its okay if you don't want to I understand its a little boring." Mike said with a small laugh.

  "No of course I want to go!" I said playfully smacking his arm. "Why wouldn't I?" I laughed giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Oh crap!" I exclaimed putting my head in my hands.

  "What is it?" Mike asked confused.
"I have a radio interview tonight I'm sorry." I apologized looking over at him.

  "Its okay." He said with a soft smile. "When are you leaving?" Mike asked putting his arm around me.

  "I kinda need to start getting ready now." I sighed standing up as I looked at the clock.

  "Really?" Mike said looking disappointed.

  "I'm sorry." I apologized making a pouty face. "I really wish I could go." I said sitting on his lap.

  "No its okay...Go get ready." Mike said kissing my cheek. I sighed and hurried upstairs to get ready.

  After I got out of the shower I hurried and blow dried my hair and started to curl it. I hurried into my room and put Country Top 20 on and turned up and returned back to getting ready.

  "Hey Care do you think you should go?" Mike asked coming into the bathroom where I was finishing my make up.

  "Why shouldn't I?" I said looking over at him as I finished putting on my lip stick.

  "Carrie you just got out of the hospital." Mike said sitting on the bed. 

  "Mike I'm fine now I just have to make sure I drink enough water." I said sitting beside him.

  "Are you sure?" Mike asked looking at me seriously.

  "Yes baby I'll be fine." I said holding his hand.

  "Okay I just don't want something to happen." Mike confessed hugging me tightly.

  "I'll be fine." I said before getting up. I went into my closet and picked out my outfit. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans with some light brown boots that came up a little above my ankel. I took off my shirt and looked around for a shirt to put on. "Mike!" I screamed when his cold hands came around my waist. "Stop I need to get ready." I said pulling away. I found a gold shirt that hung off me a little with gold sparkels that went well with a gold hat so I put them both on and desided to go with it.

  "Hey Mike does this look bad?" I asked as I walked out of the closet.

  "No you look fine." Mike said not even lifting his head to look at me.

  "Wow, that really means a lot." I said sarcastically going back in the bathroom. After I got done checking my make up and brushing my teeth I got my purse and phone off the night stand. "Well I'm leaving." I said standing in front of Mike.
"Okay have fun." Mike said not even looking up at me.

  "What is your problem?" I asked giving him a look.

  "Nothing." Mike said standing up and pushing past me. 

  "Obviously its something or you wouldn't be pushing me around like that." I said as Mike pushed past me again going over to the dresser. "What is it Mike?" I said raising my voice.

  "Nothing! Just leave! Go to your stupid interview!" Mike yelled in my face causing tears to come to my eyes.

  "Okay I'm sorry." I apologized mumbling as I got my purse and phone. Right as I pulled out of the driveway Mike started to call me and I slowly answered my phone. "Hello?" I said as I pulled out of our neighborhood.

  "Carrie I'm sorry I just have a lot going on right now." Mike said as I bit my lip holding back my tears, that were quickly forming in my eyes.

  "Like what Mike I'm your wife tell me!" I said starting to get angry.

  "Carrie its not important I-"

  "No Mike it is important because you pushing me around like that and yelling at me the way you did, I didn't like that." I said as I stopped at a stop light.

  "That's why I'm apologizing, because I'm sorry I treated you like that I am." Mike confessed.

  "Just tell me what it is." I begged moving my hair out of my face.

  "No Carrie damn how many time do I have to tell you?" Mike said angrily.

.

.
∆∆∆∆∆
Maybe one more chapter just cause....