Chapter 29:

{ Carrie's POV }

  I woke up when I felt Mike placing small kisses on my neck with his hands roaming my body. "Good morning." I said with a soft smile.
"I'm sorry." Mike apologized feeling a little embarrassed, but it was cute.
"Its alright, it was a great way to wake up, my loving husband giving me kiss after kiss...it was sweet." I blushed kissing his cheek. "But this was too much Mike." I said looking down to see I only had a bra and underwear on.
  "Babe you took your clothes off last night that wasn't me." Mike said with a small laugh. "How are you feeling?" He asked putting his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

  "Fine but I'd feel great if you-" I tried saying but Mike cut me off by kissing me intensely which was exactly what I wanted. I smiled looking up into his eyes as we both pulled away. I couldn't help to blush at the love that I saw in his eyes.

  I sat up to go change but Mike quickly pulled me into his arms kissing my cheek. "I love you so much." Mike whispered in my ears causing chills to quickly run down my spine.
  "I love you too." I said as his cheek brushed up against mine and I could tell he was smiling. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes as I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him tightly, feeling his bare chest on mine. Butterflies appeared in my stomach as Mike surprised me with a kiss.
  "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Mike asked with a small grin touching his nose to mine. I blushed as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "So beautiful." He whispered before kissing me again pressing his lips to mine again.

  We laid there for a while with our legs tangled together, under the covers. Mikes arms were around my waist holding me close to him. I had my head rested on his bare chest, as he ran his fingers through my hair.
"I love just laying here with you." Mike confessed, breaking the peaceful quietness between us both. "When its just us and no one else..." He added turning to look at me.

  "I do too and I hate to say this but I think we should go see Moma." I said sitting up. "I love to see her but I mean I hate to leave from this." I confessed giving him a peck on the lips.

  "Let's go!" He said standing up and hurrying into the bathroom. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans with a blue cardigan and put on a pair of light colored boots.

  As my day continued I felt the horrible cramps return to my stomach. I didn't say anything though because I didn't want for my mom to feel bad and send me back to the hotel.

  Mike noticed that I was in pain so he pulled me out the room. "You okay?" He asked looking concerned. I was thinking it over in my head whether to tell him or not because he would want me going back to the hotel also which I didn't want. Finally I came to the conclusion that if I denied it that he would see through the lie anyways.
"My stomachs just kinda hurting." I confessed looking up at him seriously.
  "Do you want to go back to the hotel?" He asked me and I cringed at the thought.
  "No I want to stay here with Moma." I sighed looking up at him. The pain was getting worse as I was talking to Mike and the worse thing was that I couldn't do anything about it.
  "Are you sure? Did you bring any medicine?" He asked putting his arms around me supportively.
"No I didn't but I really don't want to leave her." I said as tears came to my eyes.

  "Princess she's doing fine she'll be able to go home tomorrow." Mike said wiping my eyes as tears rolled down my face.

  "We'll leave later." I said as he kissed my forehead gently. He hugged me tightly causing a small smile to cover my face.
  "Tell me if you want to leave sooner." Mike whispered in my ear as he hugged me.