Chapter 4:

{ Mike's POV }

    Carries two and a hald months pregnant and things are going great. She has just the tiniest bump which I think is adorable. But I kinda feel bad for her sometimes though because she has morning sickness just about every morning.

   "Hey Carrie..." I said going into the bedroom where I thought she was, then I herd her coughing from the bathroom. "You okay-" I tried saying but was cut off by her coughing. She was sitting in the floor with her head over the toilet.

   "Why is it called morning sickness if its all through the day?" I said holding her hair back out of her face.

   "I have no idea." Carrie said flushing the toliet and standing up.

  "You okay?" I asked putting my arms around her as she brushed her teeth.

   "Yes I'm fine." Carrie said as she spit her toothpaste out.

  "Are you ready for bed?" I asked as she turned to face me.

  "Yeah." She said with a big smile.

  "Whats with the huge grin?" I laughed looking down at her.

  "Nothing..." Carrie said with a smile. I put my hands back around her waist pulling her closer to me before leaning down towards her. Carrie smiled as my face came closer to her then I kissed her passionately, with her kissing me back.  I picked Carrie up and carried her into the bedroom and laying her on our bed. I turned off the lights and laid beside her wrapping my arms around her waist.

  "Goodnight beautiful." I whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek. "I love you." I whispered.

   "I love you too." Carrie said with a smile before I kissed her.

   -3 Hours Later 

  I woke up to Carrie screaming and something wet touching my leg. "Mike!" Carrie yelled causing me to jump. "Ohhh!" She yelled holding her stomach. "Ahhh!" She yelled again still holding her belly as I quickly got out of bed and ran over to her side.

  "I'm taking you to the hospital." I said pulling the sheets off her as she turned towards me. Thats when I saw all the blood. It was running down her legs, all over the sheets, all over the bed. Everywhere.

  End Of Chapter.