Chapter 5:

{ Mike's POV }
- 12 Hours Later 

  Carrie turned to look at me as we walked out of the hospital. I quickly pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly.  Carrie started shaking from crying so much so I picked her up and carried her to the truck.

   Carrie sat on my lap crying into my chest as I hugged her. We sat there for what felt like the longest time with us both crying. Finally Carrie went over to her side and I drove us home in silence.

  "Baby are you coming?" I asked opening Carrie's door.

  "Please don't call me that." Carrie said taking my keys from me and hurrying inside leaving me out there by myself.  I leaned my back against the truck running my fingers through my hair as Ivey pulled up.

   "Hey Mike!" Ivey said skipping up to me. "Hows Carrie and the little one?" She asked causing me to shutter. "Whats wrong?" She said confused sensing I was upset. "She uh..." I said as I felt tears come to my eyes just thinking about it.

  "What is it?" Ivey asked confused. I don't know what clicked in my mind but I was so desperate to cope with what had happened that I did the first thing that came to mind and I regreted it immediately.

   I put my arms around Ivey and pulled her close to me kissing her intensly. "What is your problem!" Ivey shouted pulling away.

   "I'm so sorry I-...I don't know what happened." I said confused on the reason behind me kissing her.

   "Mike what happened?" Ivey asked again looking at me seriously.

  "She...had a miscarriage." I said quickly wiping my tears as they fell from my eyes.

  "Mike..." Ivey said hugging me.

  After Ivey left I hurried inside and I herd Carrie screaming so I rushed upstairs. "What is wrong with me!" I herd Carrie scream causing me to run faster up the stairs.

  When I walked into the room I saw Carrie doing something I never thought I'd see her do. She was sitting on our bed with tears running down her face. Her her right hand was placed kind of weird on her wrist and the second I saw what she was doing I jumped on the bed and pulled her hands away quickly.

  Carrie had scrached herself pretty bad with her nails to the point where there was welps going down her arm with little spots of blood.

  "Why would you do this?" I asked looking down at her wrist.

  "BECAUSE I HATE MYSELF!" Carrie yelled standing up and going into the bathroom.

  End Of Chapter. Let me explain that this is JUST a story I don't want any of this to happen to any of the characters! Its just a story!