Chapter Two:

{ Carries POV }

   "You are about one and a half months pregnant Carrie." The gynecologist said looking at the computer screen of the ultra sound. I looked over at Mike and he just smiled as he held my hand. "Now are you aware that it is most likely to have a miscarriage in the first three months?" The doctor asked causing my throat to clinch up from nervousness.

   "Um. Yes." I said as she turned off the computer and gave me a paper towel to wipe off the gel.

   "In most women a miscarriage normally does happen the first time they are pregnant and unfortunately there is no way to avoid it." The doctor said causing me to look at Mike. He just held my hand tighter and nodded his head. "This us the first time you have been pregnant right?" She asked with a small laugh.

   "Yes." I assured her nodding my head.
  -5 Hours Later
  "Mike..." I sighed as he shook me waking me up from my nap. "Sleep makes babys grow." I said with my eyes still closed.

  "Come on!" Mike said picking me up like a baby.

  "What?" I sighed with my eyes still closed as he carried me down the stairs.

  "I made you lunch." Mike said with a smile as I opened my eyes.

  "Thank you." I said looking up at him as I got down out of his arms. "Your the best." I said giving him a peck on the lips before trying to go in the kitchen. When I turned around Mike grabbed my arm and pulled me back into his arms kissing me passionately...and for a really long time...not that I minded...at all.

  "Why are you doing all this?" I asked standing up from the table as he picked up my plate and took it to the sink for me.

  "Just cause." Mike said coming up behind me and picking me up as he kissed my cheek. "Because I love you..." Mike said with a smile as he laid me on the couch. "
  I love you too." I said looking up at him as he leaned down to kiss me.

  I'm sorry these are so short:( most of them will be till chapter 10! Hope you like