Chapter 11:

{ Carries POV }
  When we got back to the house I got out by myself not waiting on Mike to come open my door. I went straight inside not caring to say one thing to him.

  "Baby can we please talk?" Mike asked me coming into our room as I took off my make up in the bathroom.

  "I really don't want to talk at all Mike to be completely honest..." I said taking down my wet hair and drying it with a towel.

   "Please Carrie, I know I was being really mean earlier but I'm sorry." Mike apologized as I went into the bedroom.

  "Okay I understand your sorry but I don't want to talk about it okay?" I said laying down on the bed.

   "Okay goodnight." Mike said picking up his pillow. He shut the lights off for me as he walked out the door and I curled into a little ball and fell asleep.  I woke up when I felt a hand running up the inside of my thigh.

   "Why are my pants off?" I thought to myself. "Mike stop." I said as his hand got higher and higher up my thigh. "Mike I said stop!" I firmly said as his hand skipped over my mid section and under my shirt. "Stop!" I yelled as his hand slid under my bra causing me to open my eyes quickly.

    I was confused when I saw brown I straight over mine...Mikes eyes were blue. Right when I tried to scream a cold, strong hand came over my mouth. "Say one word...it'll be your last." The man whispered in my ear. "Take your shirt off..." The man said with a devilish grin. I hesitated for a second and he took his hand out from under my shirt and lifted his up.

  My eyes went straight to a black thing sticking up out of the top of his pants and when I noticed it was a gun my eyes went big.

  End Of Chapter. Sorry its so short the next WILL be longer!