Chapter 34:

{ Carrie's POV}

   "Are you still upset with me?" Mike asked as he opened the truck door for me.

  "I just wanted to go home." I said shutting the truck door before he could.

  "Baby I'm sorry I just had saw that he'd hit you a-"

   "I didn't want you to beat him up Mike." I said as he started the truck.

  "Why do you care?" He said rudly shooting me a look.

  "Because I don't want to see you beat someone up." I said as tears formed in my eyes. "And I didn't want you to get in trouble...but thanks for being so caring of my feelings." I said with a sigh before buckling my seat belt.

  "I'm sorry I wasn't trying to say it like that it just seemed like you were sticking up for him." Mike said looking disappointed.

  "I wasn't... Can we please just go?" I asked as tears fell from my eyes. He sighed nodding his head before backing out of of where we were parked.

  "Are you still upset?" Mike asked as he opened my door for me.

  "No I'm fine." I said giving him a peck on the lips before he picked me up. Mike carried me inside and up the stairs, and laid me on the bed. "Mike!" I said in shock as he laid on top of me immediately kissing my neck. "Mike..." I repeated as he removed my shirt and started to kiss my chest. I big part of me wanted to tell him to stop, but another part of me didn't.

  "No, I can't I'm not ready Mike." I said as he pulled my pants off. "I'm sorry." I apologized sitting up.

  "We won't." He said before kissing me intensly.

-In the morning

  Last night we did, and I didn't have a problem with that. I turned and looked up at Mike as I woke up and he smiled down at me before softly placing his lips on mine.

  "What is it?" Mike asked confused as I felt a soft pain when I moved.

  "Sore that's all." I confessed looking up at him.

  "I'm sorry." Mike apologized pulling me closer to him causing me to sigh in pain. "Do you want to take something?" He asked kissing my forehead.

  "I don't think it'll help unfortunately." I said resting my head on his chest. Mike rubbed my back softly as he kissed my forehead. 

  "I have to goto the store I'll be back." Mike said standing up covering himself with a towel.

  "What don't leave me here! I feel like I can't move!" I confessed sitting up slowly so my pain didn't increase.

  "I'll be back I promise." He said kissing my forehead before he started to get ready. I pulled myself out of bed and dressed myself moving slowly.

  "Baby, lay down I'm not going to be long." Mike said coming into the room, seeing that I was up.

  "I want to go with you." I said as he came over to me.

  "If your hurting you need to stay here and lay down." Mike said picking me up and laying me on the bed.

  "I don't want you to leave." I confessed looking into his eyes seriously as tears formed in mine, confusing me on why I was starting to get so emotional.

  "Okay I won't." Mike replied before laying beside me kissing my cheek. "You okay?" He asked pulling me close to him.

  "Yeah, I just don't you to leave." I said as a tear fell from my eye.

  "I'm not." He replied before kissing me. "I love you." Mike said moving his hand down my side, but I quickly stopped him.

  "Mike please, I can't." I sighed picking his hand up off my waist before it could move any farther.

  "I'm sorry." He apologized rubbing my back again. "I hate that you feel like this." Mike confessed looking at me seriously. I rested my head on Mikes chest with a sigh trying to figure out what I was going to do. "Is it always like this?" Mike asked interrupting my thoughts.

  "No, not like this." I sighed looking up at him, and trying to smile.

  "Princess you don't have to fake for me." Mike said sitting up.

  "I wasn't, I was trying to smile." I said before turning over.

  "I'm sorry." Mike apologized putting his hand around my waist, I picked it up and took it from around me. "Baby..." Mike sighed.

  "Mike I don't feel good, just stop." I said not caring to turn around to face him.

  "I'm sorry." He apologized as I felt him stand up off the bed. I turned around and sure enough he was gone. I slowly stood up, and made my way down stairs it took long enough considering the pain I was in but I finally got to the couch and slowly sat down.

  "What are you doing?" Mike asked me as he came  into the living room.

  "I wanted to be with you." I confessed as he sat beside me.

  "But you won't let me touch you?" Mike said sitting beside me.

  "Is that all that matters?" I asked standing up.

  "Carrie-"

  "So unless I let you put your hands all over me, you don't want to be with me?" I said cutting him off as tears came to my eyes.

  "I just wanted t-"

  "Get away from me!" I yelled tears falling from my eyes as he tried to hug me. "I can't believe you!" I exclaimed pushing him away from me.

  "Carrie!" He said following me upstairs. I quickly went into our room and slammed the door behind me locking it. Tears fell from my eyes as I put my back against the door.

  I felt like my heart had shattered into millions of pieces. He made me sick. And it tore me apart that he only loves my body. I hate it.

Merry (late) Christmas lovelies