Chapter 12:

{ Carries POV }
I screamed, quickly sitting up quickly with tears running down my face. "Baby what's wrong?" Mike asked confused hugging me tightly as I cried into his chest.

I've never had a dream that's seemed so real before and it scared me a lot. I couldn't even talk all I could do was cry. "Is this about earlier?" Mike asked.

"No. Not at all." I said shuttering at the thought of the dream.

"Well if it means anything I really am sorry for that." Mike said still holding me tightly.
"Its okay..." I replied looking up at him.

"Will you tell me what the dream was about?" Mike asked after kissing me. I just shook my head and hugged him. "Are you okay?" Mike asked looking down into my eyes.

"Yes I'm fine." I said with a sigh.

"What are your feelings about the baby thing?" Mike asked.

"What do you mean?" I said confused on why Mike had brought it up.
"When do you think you'll be ready to try for another?" Mike asked looking at me seriously.

"Not anytime soon...and I'm sorry about that I know you want a family now." I apologized as I felt tears coming to my eyes. It hurt my heart to know that I was holding Mike back from having that family that he wanted and it killed me inside to tell him that.

"Honestly I don't know what I'd do if we lost another...and you don't have to apologize for that Carrie I'm really not ready now..." Mike confessed looking into my eyes.
"I feel like your only saying that because I'm holding you back." I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"No." Mike said shaking his head, gently wiping away the tear before kissing me softly. "I love you." Mike said kissing my forehead. "And don't think that your holding me back, your not but you know what the hardest part is going to be?" Mike said with a small smile.

"What?" I laughed.

"Keeping my hands off you." Mike said putting his arms around my waist and kissing me. I blushed pulling away with a small giggle. "Because you are so incredibly beautiful." Mike said before kissing me again. "So beautiful." He whispered with smile tucking my hair behind my ear.

Mike and I have defiantly been through a lot but in that moment I felt special again. I felt special and beautiful and loved, and I missed that feeling. Mike pulled me into his arms hugging me tightly as he kissed my cheek. I looked up at him and flashed him a smile as he moved his face closer to mine slowly moving his hands to my lower waist.

I kissed him as he put his hands a little under my butt pulling me up to him. I cuddled up to his chest resting my head on his shoulder. "Carrie I love you so much." Mike said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said as he rubbed my back.

I'M SORRY IF ITS BAD:(