Chapter 13:

I woke up still in Mikes arms, cuddled up to his  chest. I looked up at him and he just smiled down at me and kissed my forehead, hugging me tightly. "Good morning princess." Mike said with a smile before kissing me passionately.

  "What was that for?" I asked as we pulled away.

   "Because I wanted to kiss you." Mike said with a small grin. He leaned down to kiss me again but we were interrupted by my phone ringing.

  "Hello?" I said answering it.

  "I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever." Ivey said on the other end. "How are you?" She asked as I sat up.

  "Good. Better. You?" I asked as Mike pulled me back into his arms.

  "Good, but I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Ivey said with a small laugh as Mike kissed my cheek.

  "Maybe you and Mark could come over today." I said as Mike softly kissed my neck.

  "Marks gone right now but I'll talk to him when he gets back and I'll call you." Ivey said.

  "Okay I'll talk to you later." I said before hanging up. "What are you doing?" I asked with a laugh as Mike continued to kiss my neck slowly climbing on top of me.

  "Nothin." Mike said with a grin before kissing my neck again.

  "Hey, hey cool it." I laughed as he put one of his hands on my butt.

  "Come here." Mike said standing up pulling me with him, and kissing me. "I love you so much." He said before kissing me again.

  "I love you too." I said as Mike kissed my neck, running his hands up my back and unbuckling my bra.
-30 minuets later

  I herd the doorbell ring and I jumped quickly pulling away from Mike. "Is that Ivey?" He asked sitting up quickly.

  "Most likely." I said with a sigh putting on my bra then a shirt. Mike and I quickly got dress and he hurried down stairs as I fixed my hair.

  "Carrie!" Ivey screamed causing me to jump as she rushed over and hugged me tightly.

  "Hey! You okay?" I asked hugging her back.

  "Yeah." I answered with a smile.

  "What's up with Mike?" Ivey asked with a small laugh.

  "What do you mean? Is he okay?" I asked nervously.
"Yeah I think he just...seems happier than normal." Ivey said with a small grin. "Did yall-"

   "You are not allowed to ask me those questions!" I exclaimed cutting her off.
"So yes?" Ivey said with a small grin.

  "Come on." I said pulling her out of the bathroom.
"The sheets are messed up..." She pointed out as I pulled her out of my room.

  "Hey Carrie can I talk to you for a second?" Mike asked as I ran into him.

  "Yeah sure is everything fine?" I asked confused because he looked really serious.

  "Yeah we just need to talk." Mike said before pulling me into our room. Right when the door got shut Mike pushed we up against the wall kissing me passionately.

  "Mike stop. Stop." I said pulling away.

  "What's wrong?" Mike asked confused.

  "First we have guest here...and two do you relieze what we've done?" I asked causing Mike to look confused. "Mike I could be pregnant you know that right?" I said  starting to get upset.

  "Carrie I-"
"No I know you don't care Mike so don't act like you do." I said cutting him off. "I don't want to be pregnant Mike I don't. I'm not ready for that and I don't know when I will be." I said looking at him seriously.

  "I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have talked you into it-"
"Mike sorry doesn't stop me of getting pregnant...it's too late for sorry." I said as tears fell from my eyes. It might sound stupid but I'm truly scared of being pregnant, and I don't know what I'm going to do if I am.

  "Carrie-" Mike tried saying but I cut him off getting my keys off the night stand along with my phone. "No, please don't leave." Mike beged as I walked over to the door. "Why are you so upset?" Mike asked as tears streamed down my face.

  "Because Mike your all over me how you just were!" I yelled at Mike. "I don't want to double my chances! But you obviously couldn't care less about what I want Mike!" I yelled still crying.

  "Carrie that is not true!" Mike said starting to get upset. I started to walk out but Mike quickly grabbed my arm stopping me. "I'm not going to have you go out like you did earlier." Mike said looking at me seriously.

  "Let go of me!" I mumbled pulling away from him and quickly walking out.
"Carrie is everything okay?" Ivey asked standing up as I walked down stairs. "Carrie!" She said hurrying over to me as I walked towards the door, right as Mike came down the stairs.

  "Carrie!" Mike said hurrying down the stairs.

  "Hey!" Mark said coming over to me quickly.

  "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I screamed busting through the door, and basically running to my car.
{ Mike's POV }

   Ivey gave me a look as we all herd her floor her car out of our driveway. "Y'all stay here." Mark said before hurrying out. I wasn't surprised because him and Carrie were close he'd known her longer than I had.

  "What happened?" Ivey asked giving me a look.

  "Well you probably already know but, Carrie and I got into it earlier now she's upset because she could be pregnant and she didn't want to at first, so I talked her into it-"

  "Wait stop." Ivey said cutting me off. "Why is she upset that she could be pregnant? And why did you talk her into it?" Ivey asked.

  "She said she's not ready for another child yet and because she said she didn't want to do the full thing quite yet but...I don't know." I sighed.

   "Mike." Ivey sighed sitting on the couch. "And what happened if she is pregnant?" Ivey asked giving me a look.

  "Ivey what do think I'm going to do leave! She's my wife for crying out loud!" I yelled. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell like that." I apologized.

  "Mike I meant what happens to her!" Ivey yelled standing up. "I feel really sorry for her." She mumbled before leaving.

  "Mike I'm going to need you to get here quickly." Mark said seriously as I answered my phone.

  Orry for taking so long to update...thank you for all the reads....this chapter will be posted on Instagram to night BTW my user is @foreverrchanged